Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Idea for this falls election.

I’m all for it, haven’t bought something from you guys in a while anyways.

Good idea!
    Take the red pill.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer philhut's Avatar
    I keep getting calls asking for $ for the PC party, I tell them this each time....I paid my membership fee and will vote for your party but until the economy improved and there are direct effects I can associate it to your party the donation will be Zero dollars, I will reward results. I am not flush with cash and can use that money for my own debts at this time which have been accumulating despite by working a professional job but with the tax system as it is as a shared custody single father who gets no tax credits and pays over 55% income tax +other fees and taxes that I can barely afford to pay my essential bills let alone replace the roof on my house or furnace which are due this year.... Show initiatives so your most productive citizens do not feel like wage slaves supporting the hand to mouth's who are getting all of the Social Justice attention.

Great idea. There's no point in pushing a conservative vote where I am in Vancouver as they're always a distant third. We as a group need to hammer all the ridings the conservatives either narrowly won or lost.
    karma is only justice without the satisfaction

Wicked idea. Hopefully a bunch more site sponsors get on board. Will there maybe be a list of these key ridings so we know where we could donate privately?
    |CCFR|

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    I keep getting calls asking for $ for the PC party, I tell them this each time....I paid my membership fee and will vote for your party but until the economy improved and there are direct effects I can associate it to your party the donation will be Zero dollars, I will reward results. I am not flush with cash and can use that money for my own debts at this time which have been accumulating despite by working a professional job but with the tax system as it is as a shared custody single father who gets no tax credits and pays over 55% income tax +other fees and taxes that I can barely afford to pay my essential bills let alone replace the roof on my house or furnace which are due this year.... Show initiatives so your most productive citizens do not feel like wage slaves supporting the hand to mouth's who are getting all of the Social Justice attention.
    You too! They get annoying. We are going to be getting in touch with the Conservatives next week to find out a few specifics on how or if this can be done in the name of other people under the election laws (we are not 100% up to date on this). I think key is to focus on the specific ridings, if we are able to.

We may wait until the election is called or if the current government drops a bombshell on us of potential bans, than that might also be a good time to start. Send a message to the CPC on who their supporters are.

This was just a brainstorm on the way to work, so we thought we would put it out there for now. Once we get things all figured out, it would be nice to get some more stores on board with this, or a similar version.

Great idea fellas.

Get more businesses involved too! I know that I always end up making one firearm related purchase per month

Quote Originally Posted by philhut View Post

Very well said philhut!....

This was a great idea, any updates?
    https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/P...etition=e-2582
    https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/P...etition=e-2576
    https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/P...etition=e-2574

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast