Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Coming Soon! Beretta 92X Series - AND NOW THE 92G ELITE LTT IS HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by twong1980 View Post
    Is a “match” take down lever similar to the “match” safety offered in mx10 rifles?
    Funny! At least this one has a purpose. It has a thumb ramp for you to get a positive grip. The DMR safety on the m10x was 100% fluff.

It is race gun.
    A tanfoglio extreme sells new today for $2900 plus hst and it is fitted with a chainsaw.

Quote Originally Posted by keitha View Post
    Price needs to be less than a shadow 2 or they will never sell any. It’s twice the price of a shadow 1 and no way in hell its twice as good. Extremely nice gun though. I would want one just to have one

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Would this be a "production" eligible IPSC gun? It should be.

I have the Wilson Combat 92. Don't like the sights, so I never ended up using it. Would rather have this. Would trade it for this.
    CSSA CCFR CPC

Hmmm.. do I want one of these or a Langdon tuned pistol... decisions... decisions..
    Enjoying the shooting sports for 30 years..

Colt Canada !!.....CCFR..!..

I been shooting the 92fs for the last 2 years in IPSC and its pretty good, I don't know what the other people are talking about I think the 92 series is fine. Look its a production SA/DA nothing extraordinary but not terrible either. The non adjustable sights are holding me back a bit since they are pretty small and dim so I am looking forward to having the extra weight of the steel frame and adjustable fiber sights.

Honesty the Shadow series is great I was going to switch over to CZ but with the 92X on the horizon I will probably get one next year. If you want the best bang for the buck in production just get a shadow 1 but if you want to shoot something different thats fine as well. I did okay back in the day shooting a stock M&P and beat a lot of guys shooting CZ's. From my few years of shooting I would say the best advice I can give about gun selection in production is to pick one that is reliable and STICK WITH IT FOR A WHILE like a year. The fundamentals don't change and you won't really notice it until you become more consistent and by then you will know what you need.

I would agree Shadow 1 is the best value on the market for production and if you are good you can place very very well in competition if not win a ton of matches but its nice that there are options out there for people who want to #### around a bit and to have a bit of fun.

It has been designed for competition and it is already competing in IPSC production. It is a production gun.

Quote Originally Posted by TJspeller View Post

I have the Wilson Combat 92. Don't like the sights, so I never ended up using it. Would rather have this. Would trade it for this.

It has been designed for competition and it is already competing in IPSC production. It is a production gun.

Quote Originally Posted by TJspeller View Post

Here is the video of Cobos shooting small plates at crazy distances with this gun

https://www.facebook.com/38948168780...961227?sfns=mo

Supporting Dealer Al Flaherty's's Avatar
    2066 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6E3R6

Cool NEW 92X Series Pistol Options Announced for Pre-Order!

Just got confirmation on more of the new Beretta 92x Series Guns!

Delivery date has been provided to us by Beretta & Stoeger Canada as sometime at the end of September to the second week of October 2019 depending on the shipping schedule.

We have an order in place for the new Beretta 92X FR (Full Sized) & Beretta 92X Centurion
    These new Vertec frame style Beretta pistols won't have all the features of the 92X Performance that we are bringing in, but offer marked improvements over the 92A1 & now offer the shorter 4.25" barreled Centurion variant!

Key Features
    • Includes 3x 10-Round Magazines
    • Vertec style thin grips and traditional style wraparounds
    • Universal slide design which is convertible from safety-decocker (F) to decocker-only (G)
    • Beveled magazine well that enhances and speeds up mag changes
    • Oversized magazine-release
    • 3-slot built-in light rail
    • Dovetailed front sight enabling easy configuration at the end user level (red fiber-optic comes factory installed)

Which version do you prefer? Full Sized or Centurion?

Beretta 92X Centurion 9mm Pistol with 4.25" Barrel - Pre-Order @ $1259.99 +tax

Beretta 92X FR Full Sized 9mm Pistol with 4.7" Barrel - Pre-Order at $1259.99 +tax

Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436
    Follow us on Twitter @Al Flaherty's
    Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/al_flahertys/

The 92x Performance is apparently going to come in a SAO model. Can you confirm that this will be available and if you will be stocking it?

Thanks.