Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Coming Soon! Beretta 92X Series - AND NOW THE 92G ELITE LTT IS HERE!

Any update on 92x performance? Sept -oct date has passed.

Deciding on this or a les baer 1911 but not sure if I can wait another few months. Am starting to see reviews show up on youtube recently so there starting to ship for americans.

Any chance they drop in the next 30-60 days?
    Last edited by sunjeep24; 12-01-2019 at 01:26 AM.

LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Eta September October. We're in December, can we get an update for the 92x performance?

1st link. Is the one am talking about. It's only pre order. Been on cgn long enough to know most pre orders turn into months. Dont really want to spend 2k and have a delivery date being constantly pushed back 9-14 months

Last edited by sunjeep24; 12-01-2019 at 01:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sunjeep24 View Post
    1st link. Is the one am talking about. It's only pre order. Been on cgn long enough to know most pre orders turn into months. Dont really want to spend 2k and have a delivery date being constantly pushed back 9-14 months

I know exactly what you mean, no interest in the Langdon tactical model? Pretty much the same, no? Besides the finish. Cheaper and in stock.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Besides the frame mounted safety, adjustable sight and adjustable trigger, it's quite similar. I don't care for the slide mounted safety / decocker.

10-4
    LEST WE FORGET

Would anyone be willing to make a quick list of differences between the full size and a M9A3?
    92x has a thumb rest
    M9a3 has threaded barrel.

http://www.beretta.com/en-us/92x-performance/

The 92X Performance was created to satisfy two requirements: Speed and accuracy. Beretta's new competition pistol is uncompromising and aims for top performance, offering the world of competitive dynamic shooting one of the most reliable and world-renowned locking systems, together with a steel frame, a heavier Brigadier slide and the new Extreme-S trigger mechanism.

Technical Features
    Technical choices, such as the Vertec steel frame and the Brigadier slide, take the weight of the 92X Performance to 1350 g, a key weight which increases the pistol's stability and reduces muzzle rise when shooting. The oversized magazine and the rear chequering, which can also be found on the front of the frame, improve the pistol's handling as well as its grip. The raised frame profile near the magazine release enables the shooter's hand to sit as high as possible on the hilt, which itself is also oversized to enable a deeper hold. The magazine release is oversized and reversible and an adjustable version is available on the aftermarket. Safety on the frame is ambidextrous and is available in three different size profiles, making it adaptable to various hand types and different IPSC divisions.

92X PERFORMANCE
    Faster cycle time
    To enable even faster cycle time, the 92X has a skeletonized hammer with a competition standard hammer spring. The new Extreme-S trigger mechanism keeps the striker automatic safety latch active ensuring the safety of the pistol in case it falls but decreases trigger reset by up to 40%. With the Extreme-S the 92X Performance has an “out of the box” weight of 1.5 kg in single action and 3 kg in double action. The saw-toothed handling grooves on the front and rear of the Brigadier slide ensure maximum grip during slide movement, in all conditions. The steel spring recoil rod ensures maximum operational accuracy. The area where the finger rests on the trigger is chequered and was redesigned to achieve a vertical front profile in single action.
    92X-Performance-sdraiata

The “Match” take down lever ensures a precise reference point for the second hand. The “hold open” lever profile is lowered and is of the “stealth lever” type, so as not to interfere with the finger resting on the safety lever during the out of ammunition warning.

The front bead is equipped with a red fibre optic insert to enable quick and accurate aim realignment, it also has a rear sight, without coloured references, which can be adjusted laterally and vertically to the micrometre.

The 92X Performance also offers the possibility to regulate the pre-travel and extra travel via two screws located inside the frame, next to the upper section of the magazine well.

The 92X has an appealing and refined dual tone look, obtained using a Nistan finish to treat the frame surface and slide with the contrast provided by the black burnished barrel.

The pistol comes with two 15-cartridge magazines with an oversized rubber pad to give the dominant hand extra grip and to protect the magazine during quick change operations.

MSRP
    Model Code Model MSRP Action Caliber Rounds
    J92XR21 92X Performance USD 1399.00 Dbl/Sngl 9mm 15
    J92XR20 92X Performance USD 1399.00 Dbl/Sngl 9mm 10
    Models

Action Single/Double Single/Double
    Barrel length (mm) 125 125
    Barrel length (in) 4.9 4.9
    Caliber 9x19 (PARA) 9x21
    Magazine 15 15
    Overall height (mm) 148 148
    Overall height (in) 5.8 5.8
    Overall length (mm) 222 222
    Overall length (in) 8.7 8.7
    Overall width (mm) 48 48
    Overall width (in) 1.8 1.8
    Weight unloaded (g) 1350 1350
    Weight unloaded (OZ) 47.61 47.61

http://www.beretta.com/en-us/m9a3/

M9A3: Evolution of the Tactical-Pistol Concept
    With the M9A3 semiauto pistol, Beretta has created a coming-together of all the tactical and functional features that today’s combat professionals may require.

From Vertec-style thin grip to universal slide design convertible from safety-decocker to decocker-only, from a beveled magazine well to oversize mag-release button, from a 3-slot built-in Picatinny rail to high-capacity capability for maximum firepower, the M9A3 was designed to deliver the performance that military, law-enforcement and VIP-protection professionals demand. In short, this combat pistol was designed to be perfect for any tactical use, including home- and personal defense, tactical competitions as well as duty carry in any condition.

Vertec-Style Thin Grip for Instinctive Pointability
    The Vertec-style vertical grip of the M9A3 offers two very important benefits. Its vertical configuration makes it easy to point the handgun to where one would normally point the index finger of the dominant hand. This instinctive pointing is highly prized by tactical shooters and makes for consistent--and consistently-accurate--target acquisition. Also, the grips are thin in spite of being able to accommodate a double-stack, high-capacity magazine. This makes trigger-reach simple even for those with smaller hands, besides offering a more compact profile for those carrying the M9A3 concealed. All this, plus the crisp checkering on the front- and backstrap as well as removable wraparound grip, make any combat hold simple and consistent.

Shop grips for the Beretta 92 FS
    Versatility and easy Accessorization
    One of the most salient benefits of the M9A3 is its universal slide, which is easily convertible from FS to G mode. This means that the M9A3s safety lever can be used in a safety-decocker mode or it can be converted to perform a decocker-only function for those who prefer this configuration. More versatility is also offered in the form of a removable front sight, for tactical shooters who have a distinct preference in terms of sight picture, material or construction. In addition, a variety of accessorization options is possible thanks to the built-in 3-slot Picatinny rail located in front of the trigger guard, which enables the easy attachment of a variety of tactical lights, laser devices and more.

Easy to Use and Maintain
    The M9A3 was designed to be used in the heat of combat. For this reason, Beretta has put a generous bevel at the magazine well, so that tactical magazine changes may be performed quickly and easily with one hand, regardless of lighting conditions. Along the same lines, the magazine-release button is oversized, making it simple to use when seconds count even while wearing gloves. And the M9A3 is low-maintenance thanks to its hyper-resistant FDE finish that is practically impervious to the elements, sand-resistant magazines in 15 or 17 rounds (10-round standard), and intuitive tool-free disassembly. Whether it’s on duty, at home, for concealed carry or at the range, the M9A3 will always give you the absolute best of Beretta’s centuries-old experience and long history serving the needs of professionals the world over.

MSRP
    J92M9A3GM M9A3 Type G Made in Italy USD 1100.00 Dbl/Sngl 9mm 17
    J92M9A3G M9A3 Type G Made in Italy USD 1100.00 Dbl/Sngl 9mm 10
    J92M9A3M M9A3 Type F Made in Italy USD 1100.00 Dbl/Sngl 9mm 17
    J92M9A3 M9A3 Type F Made in Italy USD 1100.00 Dbl/Sngl 9mm 10
    Models

Action Single/Double
    Barrel length (mm) 127
    Barrel length (in) 5
    Caliber 9x19 (PARA)
    Grip Width 1.3"
    Magazine 10 - 17
    Overall height (mm) 137
    Overall height (in) 5
    Overall length (mm) 220
    Overall length (in) 8.7
    Overall width (mm) 38
    Overall width (in) 1.5
    Sight radius (in) 6.3
    Sight radius (mm) 160
    Weight unloaded (g) 944
    Weight unloaded (OZ) 33.4

http://www.beretta.com/en-us/92g-elite-ltt/

Overview
    Beretta and Langdon Tactical have set themselves apart in the gun industry by listening to the customers and truly building what the customers want. “Beretta’s commitment to listening and building guns customers request is something shooters have hoped for from all manufacturers, says Ernest Langdon of Langdon Tactical (https://www.langdontactical.com/). “I think this is the most shootable platform to date. We took the favored M9A1 frame, the Vertec slide, adding front cocking serrations, and an exclusive radiused trigger guard to create the flattest and softest shooting full-size 92 package."

[youtube]HUp6gOEOCCI[/youtube]

The Elite LTT Features include a Vertec/M9A3 Slide with front cocking serrations, a dovetail fiber optic front sight with a square notch rear sight, a stainless 4.7 inch barrel with target crown, solid steel guide rod and a beveled rear slide. The frame is built on a M9A1 frame with checkering on front and back strap, a beveled magazine well with no lanyard loop. It includes the exclusive radiused trigger guard and rear slide rail, the ultra thin VZ/LTT G10 grips with stainless steel trigger and hex head grip screws. It comes equipped with an oversized magazine release button, a D Model Hammer Spring and skeletonized lightweight hammer. The gun ships with three magazines.

MSRP
    J92G9LTT 92G ELITE LTT 3-10RD USD 1100.00 Dbl/Sngl 9mm 10
    J92G9LTTM 92G ELITE LTT 3-15RD USD 1100.00 Dbl/Sngl 9mm 15
    Models

Action Single/Double
    Barrel length (mm) 119
    Barrel length (in) 4.7
    Caliber 9x19 (PARA)
    Firing Mechanism Semiautomatic
    Magazine 15
    Overall height (mm) 137
    Overall height (in) 5.4
    Overall length (mm) 211
    Overall length (in) 8.5
    Overall width (mm) 38
    Overall width (in) 1.5
    Sight radius (in) 6.1
    Sight radius (mm) 155
    Weight unloaded (g) 945
    Weight unloaded

[youtube]yCS8AqoOjUs[/youtube]

[youtube]7aL_m7Tjch0[/youtube]
    Last edited by 1ABNDT; 12-01-2019 at 11:55 PM.
    LEST WE FORGET

oh wow thanks!