Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Coming Soon! Beretta 92X Series - AND NOW THE 92G ELITE LTT IS HERE!

Keep in mind USA pricing.

And 1 more that I missed, the most expensive version;

ht tps://www.wilsoncombat.com/92g-vertec-brigadier-tactical

ht tps://www.wilsoncombat.com/berettawilson-92g-brigadier-tactical

ht tps://www.wilsoncombat.com/vertec-centurion-tactical

ht tps://www.wilsoncombat.com/berettawilson-combat-92g-centurion-tactical/

[youtube]Q1GX33_-P5A[/youtube]
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

I am going to check out the LTT at Al Flaherty's this week.

[youtube]V_B50a9_NUs[/youtube]
    Last edited by 1ABNDT; 12-02-2019 at 12:09 AM.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.

Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    I am going to check out the LTT at Al Flaherty's this week.

[youtube]V_B50a9_NUs[/youtube]
    How did you like the LTT compared to a standard 92FS?

There are many features that make the LTT more superior to the 92 FS, not taking anything away from it. The LTT is just that much better, from the front slide serrations, M9A1 frame, the beefier(thickness/width) Vertec slide, skeletonized hammer, and the trigger feel. They great thing is AF'S has them all and they can be compared side by side, both visually and in the hand feel.

The new 92X performance model from Italy takes que's from both the Langdon Tactical and the Wilson Combat versions.

When you get a chance check out the Langdon Tactical Beretta 1301 Tactical SG. Sweet rig.

https ://www.langdontactical.com/ltt-1301-tactical-shotgun/

[youtube]kQ_0O5ONm2g[/youtube]
    LEST WE FORGET

Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    There are many features that make the LTT more superior to the 92 FS, not taking anything away from it. The LTT is just that much better, from the front slide serrations, M9A1 frame, the beefier(thickness/width) Vertec slide, skeletonized hammer, and the trigger feel. They great thing is AF'S has them all and they can be compared side by side, both visually and in the hand feel.

The new 92X performance model from Italy takes que's from both the Langdon Tactical and the Wilson Combat versions.

When you get a chance check out the Langdon Tactical Beretta 1301 Tactical SG. Sweet rig.

https ://www.langdontactical.com/ltt-1301-tactical-shotgun/

Thanks for the extensive reply! Helps quite a bit when I decide to purchase a beretta 92.

Quote Originally Posted by flixy123 View Post
    Thanks for the extensive reply! Helps quite a bit when I decide to purchase a beretta 92.

Note the 92fs does not have a picatinny rail compared to the LTT, Or the M9A or dove tailed sights.

.https://alflahertys.com/beretta-handgun-92fs-9mm-made-in-italy-j92f300/

https://alflahertys.com/beretta-handgun-92g-elite-ltt-9mm-j92g9ltt/

https://alflahertys.com/beretta-handgun-m9a3-9mm-limited-production-js92m9a3m/

https://alflahertys.com/beretta-handgun-m9a3-black-edition-made-in-italy-with-nightsights/

Other details worth mentioning, that I forgot.

[youtube]7aL_m7Tjch0[/youtube]

[youtube]XyuuUj4p41Y[/youtube]
    LEST WE FORGET

This platform is tried and true. After loosing the military contract they are catering to the co.pitition world. There were a few things about the 92 platform that were pet peeves that deterred alot of buyer ie.. the safety being on the slide. In the compitition version it looks like they really listened. I have all the other platforms like the CZ accushadow and the higher end 1911s, this is still a very interesting option and is every bit capable as the others. I'd buy one.

CGN Regular
    Still no update on the 92X Performance? Have seen quite a few reviews on youtube from people in the US last month already.

And the price also changed? Does that mean for pre-orders we will need to pay for the latest price?

Supporting Dealer Al Flaherty's's Avatar
    2066 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6E3R6
    Quote Originally Posted by sonichanxiao View Post
    Still no update on the 92X Performance? Have seen quite a few reviews on youtube from people in the US last month already.
    And the price also changed? Does that mean for pre-orders we will need to pay for the latest price?
    No changes for those that have already paid, we will honor the original quotes. New orders are at the updated 2020 pricing for us, and we have seen 1 unit for our store out of what we ordered because most of Beretta's allocation for the first delivery went to the USA (the biggest market), and they allocated a percentage to the Canadian market.

The next delivery should be much bigger and we're expecting it relatively soon.
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436
    Follow us on Twitter @Al Flaherty's
    Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/al_flahertys/

x have 1 in stock from what i heard.
    ----------------------------

Please do not advertise for other businesses.

We received a small delivery today and are working through the backlog of pre-orders, as more come available they will be provided to those with reserved units in the order that payments have been made
    -AFOS
    Last edited by Al Flaherty's; 02-05-2020 at 03:34 PM. Reason: advertising other business