Coming Soon! Beretta 92X Series - AND NOW THE 92G ELITE LTT IS HERE!

Beretta thinks they can make a competition gun after years and years of IPSC competitors using better platforms available that have withstood the test of time?

Not sure of anyone else smells it, but the stench of bs is strong.

This is just an attempt to roil popular appeal for a failed platform in the pistol sports world... They're just trying to stay relevant and afloat in a market that already knows the fallacies of this gun.

Lol. The 92 is one of the most battle-tested pistols ever made. It’s an old design, but it’s proved it’s mettle.

Any news or rough estimate on a ETA? Ive pre-order mine in November 2019 (fully paid) and still have no news. I see place in Canada where it is available in several copies since a month; it is possible to buy one today. Firerange still closed, I can wait, buy maybe just want to know where am I in the list of pre-order. Thanks! :)

Anyone know which one of these new models would be significantly smaller for small hands with sausage fingers? I always found the 92FS too big to hold well.

You should never buy a pistol for cosmetic reasons but God damn....it helps. Lol

92x performance isn't just a pretty gun. Its a typical beretta work horse and all around great pistol. Nice and heavy like a full size 1911 45. It is deadly accurate. The controls are easy to reach. The takedown lever and safety are designed in a way for you to get the most contact points for your hands. The front side serrations are sharpe.

The 92x performance shoots and feels much better than my p320x5 with apex trigger upgrade with and without romeo1

It is expensive but in another few months or years the price will drop and more on used market means you can save more money buying used.

Its comparable to my m9a3 but better accuracy at 15-25yards. Front serrations are a plus and the weight is ideal for double taps and recoil in general. M9a3 grips have a better texture for hand sweat

I'd recommend this pistol to others.

Edit**forgot to mention. There is literally no reset. My favorite reset to date has been the p226 elite SRT trigger. This beretta is one level above. Trigger is smooth and continues to smooth out as you keep shooting.

Anyone got questions. Send me a message. Do my best to answer them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom