Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Coming Soon! Beretta 92X Series - AND NOW THE 92G ELITE LTT IS HERE!

I picked up the Centurion from the post office tonight. I'm happy with what I see, and it's as advertised as far as improvements are concerned. Definitely comes with the d-spring and improved trigger., slightly shorter reset. I really like the texturing on the grips - also the contour is slim, but also swells out a bit in the palms for a nice fit.

I like the included second grip its just as slim in contour, but also acts as a back strap that contours the frame like the old main spring housing. I think I"ll prefer switching it over to the second set of included grips, so it wont be straight vertex style. This pistol fits like a glove, and I can't wait to get it out on the range.

Thanks!
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Supporting Dealer Al Flaherty's's Avatar
    2066 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6E3R6
    Quote Originally Posted by xdmer View Post
    I picked up the Centurion from the post office tonight. I'm happy with what I see, and it's as advertised as far as improvements are concerned. Definitely comes with the d-spring and improved trigger., slightly shorter reset. I really like the texturing on the grips - also the contour is slim, but also swells out a bit in the palms for a nice fit.

I like the included second grip its just as slim in contour, but also acts as a back strap that contours the frame like the old main spring housing. I think I"ll prefer switching it over to the second set of included grips, so it wont be straight vertex style. This pistol fits like a glove, and I can't wait to get it out on the range.

Thanks!
    Excellent! Glad to hear the review!
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436
    Follow us on Twitter @Al Flaherty's
    Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/al_flahertys/

The enlarged beaver tail on the Performance looks very silly, it's thicker than the other models and would push the point of aim lower or the hand lower on the grip, not great for muzzle flip control. And the downward angle looks hideous. Not sure what they are thinking. The Full-Size model looks better if only it came with FO front sight and palm swell wrap-around grip. The straight back looks weird as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasanwu View Post
    The enlarged beaver tail on the Performance looks very silly, it's thicker than the other models and would push the point of aim lower or the hand lower on the grip, not great for muzzle flip control. And the downward angle looks hideous. Not sure what they are thinking. The Full-Size model looks better if only it came with FO front sight and palm swell wrap-around grip. The straight back looks weird as well.
    Sounds like you'd love the 92G Elite LTT

It's being added to our site as we speak
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I love my M9A3. This pistol looks really similar. It'll be a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by cancer View Post
    I love my M9A3. This pistol looks really similar. It'll be a winner.
    Agree...pretty much everything I have done to my 92A1 to make it perfect for me has been done to this pistol out of the box.
    Gun control defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, kidnapping, theft, and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning a firearm.

Cool Beretta 92G Elite LTT Now Available!

Quote Originally Posted by Gasanwu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uAJollyRogering View Post
    Are you guys planning to the the 92G LTT in?
    The Beretta 92G Elite LTT is now online and available for purchase!
    In stock at $1599.99 +tax

Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436

Quote Originally Posted by jtrourke View Post
    Tell that to the U.S. Marine Corps Shooting teams that shoot accurized Berettas at 50 yds , one handed, and shoot bullseyes all day. Try that with your "better platforms".
    When they say things like this.. I laugh.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

All of these look nicer than other ipsc guns in my opinion. Cant beat that classic 92 style.

I know shadows are considered top production.. but they are awful looking and not ergonomic (for my hand, ymmv) so a nice steel beretta sounds like a great addition for guys like me. Hope they continue to expand the platform and figure out a way to add low mounted optics on the slide next "Gen"

Any eta on the 92x performance ? Thanks.