Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Thread: Coming Soon! Beretta 92X Series - AND NOW THE 92G ELITE LTT IS HERE!

You should never buy a pistol for cosmetic reasons but God damn....it helps. Lol

92x performance isn't just a pretty gun. Its a typical beretta work horse and all around great pistol. Nice and heavy like a full size 1911 45. It is deadly accurate. The controls are easy to reach. The takedown lever and safety are designed in a way for you to get the most contact points for your hands. The front side serrations are sharpe.

The 92x performance shoots and feels much better than my p320x5 with apex trigger upgrade with and without romeo1

It is expensive but in another few months or years the price will drop and more on used market means you can save more money buying used.

Its comparable to my m9a3 but better accuracy at 15-25yards. Front serrations are a plus and the weight is ideal for double taps and recoil in general. M9a3 grips have a better texture for hand sweat

I'd recommend this pistol to others.

Edit**forgot to mention. There is literally no reset. My favorite reset to date has been the p226 elite SRT trigger. This beretta is one level above. Trigger is smooth and continues to smooth out as you keep shooting.

Anyone got questions. Send me a message. Do my best to answer them
    Last edited by sunjeep24; 09-28-2020 at 07:35 PM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910