Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is with your shopping cart?!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer handofzeus's Avatar

What is with your shopping cart?!

Two days in a row I have attempted to order something using your shopping cart and whenever I input anything including my email it shows up in caps. Then I sent an email explaining this and again included all my info including CC# to place the order that way and no reply. Please cancel my order and delete ALL my personal info from your system NOW!!!
    Canada ended when Trudeau began.

Lol

CGN Regular
    Yeah....my registration showed up with my name "half caps" after ordering a restricted from them. Good price, though.

One of the worst websites to try and navigate. I bet they have lots of stuff I'd buy but after 5 minutes trying to search and getting everyother result except the one I'm looking for I give up and dont go back

LOL! Yes please delete all these people so I can continue to get great service and very rare stock outage when I am ordering... awesome THANKS!

I hate autocorrect. I always end up posting some thong I didn't Nintendo.

I don't get it, how come it being in caps stopped you from placing your order? Email address is not case sensitive, so it wouldn't matter if it is in caps or not. Maybe I'm missing something?

Also I probably wouldn't have sent an email with my cc number on it, as email servers are not very secure, that's just me.

CGN frequent flyer Overlander2018's Avatar
    Major internet rule: Don't email credit card info... bad idea.
    "Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading."

Interesting problem, I've had issues with the cart having items I didn't want added, but that was just a one off problem. All caps is a new one.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney47 View Post
    I don't get it, how come it being in caps stopped you from placing your order?
    I don't know Tenda's site very well but password, name on credit card, billing address and some other stuff would be case sensitive: if the name and address doesn't match the credit card company's records exactly my credit card won't allow the order.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    Never heard of case sensitive credit card or email problems with online shopping. I routinely use CAPS LOCK when filling out order forms.

If that’s the OPs problem, then he is out to lunch.
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast