Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TSE Calgary M14/ M1A 2 Day 27-28 July 2019 Beg/ADV Clinics

Business Member
    We are getting closer and closer. It’s all good!!

CGN Regular
    Arrrrrgggghhhh I get off shift on the 29th! Can't believe I'm missing this Barney! Ah well, hope and pray I'm off for the next round!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AntekPL View Post
    Arrrrrgggghhhh I get off shift on the 29th! Can't believe I'm missing this Barney! Ah well, hope and pray I'm off for the next round!
    Oh man. That sucks. No Worries!! I’m always back at TSE once a year.

Cheers, Barney

Business Member
    I’m getting homesick for the West.... Must have a road trip soon!!
    Cheers, Barney

Stuck at work that weekend and cant take any leave. was thinking of driving out. perhaps 2020 then
    “Hoplophobia is a mental disturbance characterized by irrational aversion to weapons, as opposed to justified apprehension about those who may wield them.” - Jeff Cooper

Business Member
    Too bad you are working but It’s All Good! Still lots of room!

Cheers, Barney

Business Member
    I have not updated my Post #2 regarding the attendance list. Rest assured we have lots of room for you AB and SK and Some BC M14 lovers!!
    Mike from outside Banff, has not confirmed he will be with us.... YET! Hahahahaha

Cheers, Barney

Business Member
    Yesterday was one heck of a long driving day..... I began at 0700 in Wawa and checked into my hotel in Headingly MB, outside Winnipeg for 2030....1200 kliks

Today was a relatively shorter driving day from West side of Wpg to Moose Jaw. I’m bunked out here on Base with friends. Short drive tomorrow into the YYC area for the clinic on Saturday AM

Cheers,
    Barney

Business Member
    Home safely back in the Georgian Bay Area. How did that glass bedding job turn out for you two M14 lovers and your USGI stocks?

Cheers, Barney

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tengoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalTeacher View Post
    Home safely back in the Georgian Bay Area. How did that glass bedding job turn out for you two M14 lovers and your USGI stocks?
    Hey, Barney -- Glad to hear you're home safe and sound... BTW that magazine article about was spot on...you deserve all that admiration and praise, although I'm not sure they mentioned what a blast it is to hang out with you.

The trigger group in my rifle was a bear to get out of the stock...took a little texting with Wade to make sure I wasn't doing something harmful to get it out. Eventually it came clear, and after a few removal cycles, it's now not TOO tight...but it's still pretty darn tight. I haven't been shooting it yet [please don't hate me...been busy with other things] but I have no doubt it will perform beautifully.

So...when are you coming out again? Got another rifle that's having hammer-follow problems...perhaps you could advise me...

Tight groups, buddy...
    "Pity the poor opponents of the right to keep and bear arms! They must distrust just everybody except criminals and except
    the tyrant to whom they concede the armed monopoly of their protection." -- Pierre Lemieux [LIBERTY Magazine Nov. '97]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast