Thread: Leofoto LS-324C +LH-40 Carbon Fiber Tripod and Awesome Service from Tom !!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Skullboy's Avatar

Leofoto LS-324C +LH-40 Carbon Fiber Tripod and Awesome Service from Tom !!!!!

Got to try the Leofoto Ranger Series LS-324C Carbon Fiber Tripod with the LH-40 Ball Head out in the woods yesterday.

At the price point this combo is, it is an awesome deal.
    I found it to be extremely stable shooting standing and sitting using this tripod.
    It is a very lightweight set up and easy to adjust.
    I found out that this year that there is a carrying case also included with this combo!!!!

If you don't want to, or don't have the budget for a big dollar tripod, give this combo a serious look.

Thx to Tom @ Go Big Tactical for the great service and communication regarding my order !!!!!
    Some People Need A 178gr Sleeping Pill.............

Business Member Go_Big_Tactical's Avatar
    Thanks Skullboy, we appreciate your business and the kind words!

Always like to see people saying good things about GBT, put in two decent orders with Tom and everything is always super easy.

If you’re dabbling in the long range game at all, sending a message or browsing the website is absolutely worth your time.

Old thread but curious how heavy of a rifle you used on that tripod? I was looking at the ls364c for a 20lb rifle, but if the 324 is stable I would prefer it to save some weight.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hildy99 View Post
    Old thread but curious how heavy of a rifle you used on that tripod? I was looking at the ls364c for a 20lb rifle, but if the 324 is stable I would prefer it to save some weight.
    They say you gotta aim for 3 times the weight of your rifle so if that rifle weight 15 pounds get a tripod quoted for 45.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Skullboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hildy99 View Post
    My Match rifle (PGWDTI Coyote) is in the 20 lbs range and I have no problem shooting off the 324C tripod. The 364C will be sturdier, but also a little larger and heavier.
    Some People Need A 178gr Sleeping Pill.............