CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Gun storage solutions slat wall sniper holders? Any chance you stock them?

ive been waiting to pull the trigger on Gallow Tech display for a while, was really hoping there was a Canadian alternative. Anybody in for a group buy? Or is anybody aware of a similar Canadian product?

North

Quote Originally Posted by North of 7 View Post
    ive been waiting to pull the trigger on Gallow Tech display for a while, was really hoping there was a Canadian alternative. Anybody in for a group buy? Or is anybody aware of a similar Canadian product?

North
    Iíve contacted several dealers,over the the few years,and most wonít even give me a response on bringing in gallowtech stuff,some have said shipping costs are too prohibitive to make bringing them in....but I mean,we can get ammo crates shipped for free from many dealers,Iím sure thereís some way to make this work.
    It's not that I'm new to this....I'm just an idiot...

Once Proud member of the NFA.now disgruntled and disillusioned and confused.

North
    Do you know if they give discounts for large orders?

Dasco Storage Solutions...located in Brampton ON.
    They have a complete line of weapons storage solutions. Well built, used by US Armed Forces, DND/CAF, law enforcement agencies all over North America.
    First in...Last out

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Karma View Post
    Dasco Storage Solutions...located in Brampton ON.
    They have a complete line of weapons storage solutions. Well built, used by US Armed Forces, DND/CAF, law enforcement agencies all over North America.
    Thank you for posting that name. Looks like decent stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by yoavl View Post
    Do you know if they give discounts for large orders?
    I haven't made it that far! I know they give discounts for Mil/LEO. I have a quote from 3 years ago still that I was about to pull the trigger on, but held off because the dollar is terrible. Id rather support Canadian if I can too. Anybody for a group offer? I may even import myself!

North

Edit:
    Just found that dasco has a similar product, hope its a good price! You have to Email for a quote...

I haven't made it that far! I know they give discounts for Mil/LEO. I have a quote from 3 years ago still that I was about to pull the trigger on, but held off because the dollar is terrible. Id rather support Canadian if I can too. Anybody for a group offer? I may even import myself!

North

Edit:
    Just found that dasco has a similar product, hope its a good price! You have to Email for a quote...
    I plan on calling them tomorrow. I'll also suggest this might be a good place to advertise for them.

I own the Gallowtech for my personal collection, dealt directly with them in Utah and the service was excellent, shipped some panels and accessories to Alberta. Only Con was the exchange and mind you the dollar was +.80 back then. But what I like most is the ability to secure your firearms so you can have them in an open room etc.
    I think the Gallowtech creates a high end display that definitely trumps peg board, and provides an option for securement if you attach some eyebolts through the panel, which is good if you have kids around but still want your firearms in the open instead of locked away like you live in NZ or something.
    Machinist : somebody who makes sh*t you can't

Quote Originally Posted by DUC_Dali View Post
    I own the Gallowtech for my personal collection, dealt directly with them in Utah and the service was excellent, shipped some panels and accessories to Alberta. Only Con was the exchange and mind you the dollar was +.80 back then. But what I like most is the ability to secure your firearms so you can have them in an open room etc.
    I think the Gallowtech creates a high end display that definitely trumps peg board, and provides an option for securement if you attach some eyebolts through the panel, which is good if you have kids around but still want your firearms in the open instead of locked away like you live in NZ or something.
    Interesting. I'm not sure what you mean by attaching eyebolts. Any chance you could take a picture that gives the idea of what you mean without invading your privacy?

Spacesaver is EXPENSIVE! I have dealt with them at work and they are one of the most expensive I have seen yet.

you can also check out Dasco Data Solutions in Mississauga. They make good stuff also but once again, not cheap.

Boltgun
    1*

DISRUPTING OODA LOOPS FOR THE HECK OF IT

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast