CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Gun storage solutions slat wall sniper holders? Any chance you stock them?

Delete
    Last edited by LabGunner; 04-07-2019 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by All in fun View Post
    Yeah...those are US. I prefer not to deal with customs unless necessary.
    No there are Canadian stores that carry it. West Coast Hunting has some Secure It stuff. https://www.westcoasthunting.ca/?s=s...t_type=product

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Karma View Post
    Dasco Storage Solutions...located in Brampton ON.
    They have a complete line of weapons storage solutions. Well built, used by US Armed Forces, DND/CAF, law enforcement agencies all over North America.
    Just got a quote for my particular application: just under $6k plus shipping!
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

Has anyone seen this product in Canada??

https://www.matrixarmory.com/

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrcboy View Post
    Bang on, not openly displayed. Load bearing cement walled room. Steel frame and door. As you can see trigger locks on all restricted firearms as well.
    Is the steel door an industrial/ commercial one or like an exterior steel home type door, that is what I have, maybe need to step up to commercial! I have 3 concrete and a plywood wall now and the ply wood one will be brick/blocked up in the next few months door will be double dead bolt, one top and one bottom and locking door handle!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

If you’re a cheap ass you can buy metal pegboard and hooks on amazon and use some weather striping or surgical tubing over the hooks.

Found this pic. Doesn’t look too bad.

Name:  876D0D0E-6DF6-4CF2-AA4A-D3694893FE3F.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  86.3 KB

in Canada this would have to be in a vault or room designed for the storage of firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrcboy View Post
    Bang on, not openly displayed. Load bearing cement walled room. Steel frame and door. As you can see trigger locks on all restricted firearms as well.
    Out of curiosity....... say cement is not a feesible solution due to the location of the room selected..... would rebar imbedded into the frame prior to drywall going up be sufficient? Steel frame/door still in play.
    Everytime a vendor posts a sale, my bank account cringes

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Inno View Post
    Out of curiosity....... say cement is not a feesible solution due to the location of the room selected..... would rebar imbedded into the frame prior to drywall going up be sufficient? Steel frame/door still in play.
    My cfo said nothing needs to be in the walls to be considered a specifically built gun room.
    I asked when my walls were just studs. A good solid secured door and barred windows if the room has one was the requirement from her.
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Give me a sword, that I might free my country from slavery.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    My cfo said nothing needs to be in the walls to be considered a specifically built gun room.
    I asked when my walls were just studs. A good solid secured door and barred windows if the room has one was the requirement from her.
    Thanks,That is what I was thinking, I will still block up the 4th wall and find a commercial steel door, but good to know a good solid room and door with good locks will work, mine is in the basement so the weight isn't a problem. Even if you have concrete/ brick wall the ceiling is still a weak spot unless that is reinforced too!
    Our local CTC only has wire mesh walls in their back storage and thin steel lovers in the showroom but the back and top of the cases are still presswood/mdf and that was after upgrading, cfo passed it.

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Thanks,That is what I was thinking, I will still block up the 4th wall and find a commercial steel door, but good to know a good solid room and door with good locks will work, mine is in the basement so the weight isn't a problem. Even if you have concrete/ brick wall the ceiling is still a weak spot unless that is reinforced too!
    Our local CTC only has wire mesh walls in their back storage and thin steel lovers in the showroom but the back and top of the cases are still presswood/mdf and that was after upgrading, cfo passed it.
    If you can, talk to your own cfo about it. It's their job, even if they don't think it is, to serve the public and answering questions like that is apart of it.
    I have email to back up what I was told. I'm no lawyer but I'm hoping that covers my ass.
    I'm also going beyond what was recommended. Keeping criminals off my property and out of my house is priority #1. Cameras, security, and good neighbours.
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Give me a sword, that I might free my country from slavery.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast