CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Gun storage solutions slat wall sniper holders? Any chance you stock them?

Gun storage solutions slat wall sniper holders? Any chance you stock them?

Any chance you will be getting these in? I checked your website. Nothing listed. I'd rather spend my money locally before paying online thru a usa retailer.

I have bought the rods and hangers off you in the past. They work great. I need some of the slat wall sniper holders for the new gun room.

I am also looking for a storage/display solution. If this is something you offer can you put together a list of options?
    I would like to wall mount some NR rifles.

This might be interesting to me as well.

I have been wanting to build a gun room myself. In my basement I have a cellar that would be perfect for turning into a gun room.
    There are two companies that I would suggest looking at. SecureIt Gun Storage and Gallow Technologies. Also check out TacticalWalls, Secure Gun Storage, South West Solutions, Hold Up Displays and Spacesaver Solutions.

Once you have the gun wall up you can finish off your gun room with a vault door, just like you would have on your traditional safe. I don't really have any suggestions for what safe door to use but you can check out ValutProUSA.

SecureIt Gun Storage

Gallow Technologies
    Last edited by yoavl; 04-01-2019 at 02:32 PM.

Yeah...those are US. I prefer not to deal with customs unless necessary.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer na1lb0hm's Avatar
    another option is wall control. They offer a general/ less specific system that's quite affordable.
    All potential EE exchanges involving firearms with the user Na1lb0hm; whether purchase or trades, require a VALID PAL. Proof of such is necessary. No exceptions.

Well if you're looking for something more budget you could just use a regular peg board. They actually have metal peg boards. It would be like 85% cheaper!
    https://www.uline.ca/BL_8981/Pegboards-and-Accessories

Actually one of the links I posted is Canadian. Spacesaver Solutions is based out of Aurora Ontario. They look like that have some really nice commercial grade products although I am not sure they have walls like SecureIt Storage or Gallow Technologies.

My buddy screwed slices of pegboard/wood underneath the areas he was mounting stuff and then he just bought the mounting hardware/ racks and put them where he wanted. It looked a lot nicer then a wall covered in holes the only downside is the ability to make changes without adding holes to the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by sunjeep24 View Post
    I need some of the slat wall sniper holders for the new gun room.
    FYI, the slatwall sniper pistol holders do not work with Proslat walls. Other pegs and baskets and stuff worked fine. The snipers need a gap on the bottom of the slat, not just on the top, to sit properly. Inside each slat the Proslat wall is flat on the bottom.

Someday I'll get around to selling those slatwall snipers.
    Je suis Charlie!

CPC
    CSSA (life), NFA (life), CCFR (life)
    CDTSA, SC
    ATHL, IDPA, IPSC(AB)

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast