Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CDX-MC Kraken | Warface

Quote Originally Posted by OR4NGE View Post
    Now get your stuff in Escape from Tarkov.
    I gotta try that one yet... my brother says its pretty fun.
    Take the red pill.

I'm a big supporter of ring of Elysium. Another free game, battle royal. They're always looking for help and feedback.
    With so many flavours in this world, why choose to be salty?

Quote Originally Posted by mareshow View Post
    300 Norma and 6.5x47 Lapua I guess those are popular calibers which is why the wait is so long.
    I'm a newb in long range. I was looking at 6.5 creedmore and 338 Lapua. I will do some reading on 6.5x47 Lapua. Laugh if you want, my initial motivation is to get a Tremor and hang it on a wall. What a would-be pleasing sight, until my sanity found its way back to me...

Quote Originally Posted by DUC_Dali View Post
    See more guys running that 65.x47 and making 1000,1100 yard shots with cold barrel and sub MOA
    Its very popular with a lot of people for this reason, consistent, nice on barrels and accurate as all get out

Quote Originally Posted by Salmoncan View Post
    I'm a newb in long range. I was looking at 6.5 creedmore and 338 Lapua. I will do some reading on 6.5x47 Lapua. Laugh if you want, my initial motivation is to get a Tremor and hang it on a wall. What a would-be pleasing sight, until my sanity found its way back to me...
    After I did a bunch of research, I found a bunch of interesting information that led me to this combination:

1) 6.5x47 is known as easy to load for, very versatile with different loads and very accurate. Even more so that Creedmoor.
    2) 6.5x47 you can seat longer bullets with it than Creedmoor and still fit in mags.
    3) 6.5x47 is relative cheap to shoot, at around $1 per shot for premium loads, thats hard to beat.
    4) While Creedmoor has factory ammo available on the shelf here, I have bought factory in a very long time, so that makes no difference to me

300 norma vs 338 lapua

1) its cheaper to load that 338
    2) barrel life is about the same
    3) brass is cheaper
    4) ballistically its basically the same as 338 with 250 gr bullets

So my loads for 300 will cost me about $1.45 per round where as 338 would put me at around $2-2.5, so why shoot a more expensive bullet with basically the same results?

I went kraken because now I can spend way more money that I should have on a nice scope and be able to use it on two calibers

Quote Originally Posted by mareshow View Post
    Its very popular with a lot of people for this reason, consistent, nice on barrels and accurate as all get out

After I did a bunch of research, I found a bunch of interesting information that led me to this combination:

1) 6.5x47 is known as easy to load for, very versatile with different loads and very accurate. Even more so that Creedmoor.
    2) 6.5x47 you can seat longer bullets with it than Creedmoor and still fit in mags.
    3) 6.5x47 is relative cheap to shoot, at around $1 per shot for premium loads, thats hard to beat.
    4) While Creedmoor has factory ammo available on the shelf here, I have bought factory in a very long time, so that makes no difference to me

300 norma vs 338 lapua

1) its cheaper to load that 338
    2) barrel life is about the same
    3) brass is cheaper
    4) ballistically its basically the same as 338 with 250 gr bullets

So my loads for 300 will cost me about $1.45 per round where as 338 would put me at around $2-2.5, so why shoot a more expensive bullet with basically the same results?

I went kraken because now I can spend way more money that I should have on a nice scope and be able to use it on two calibers
    Thanks for breaking it down and spoon feed to me!

Is 6.5X47 brass easy to find compared to 6.5 cm?

As for 338, I don't see myself shooting it that often. Just don't have the access to stretch it out that far. But I do love a louder (is it louder than 300 norma? idk) bang for occasional range attention haha.

And pls pls pls post picture when you have yours in your hands!

Cadex supplies Ukraine? Respect and thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Salmoncan View Post
    Thanks for breaking it down and spoon feed to me!

Is 6.5X47 brass easy to find compared to 6.5 cm?

As for 338, I don't see myself shooting it that often. Just don't have the access to stretch it out that far. But I do love a louder (is it louder than 300 norma? idk) bang for occasional range attention haha.

And pls pls pls post picture when you have yours in your hands!
    Haha no worries, always happy to help!

yes its fairly easy to find, Lapua of course makes it as well as a few other brands. I like Lapua brass though and for $1.47 a case, thats really not that bad considering some people are getting 15-20 firings per case.

The "bang" won't be quite as big as a 338 but with a muzzle break the guys next to you will be uncomfortable lol they will probably move. After having various 338s I've learnt that it gets old fast when it costs $150 every time you go shooting haha

oh trust me will do... just waiting patiently in line...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12