Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Gunbroker and IRUNGUNS working together to open the borders for Canadians

All firearms and related parts must be able to be classed for the purpose of sporting firearms. Should you have any questions please reach out to Amber at amber@irunguns.us This would prohibit any AR-15 rifles or parts there of from being imported into the US unless they were for Military and or LE applications.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback Six View Post
    I WISH! (So does a guy in Portland I know who'd also LOVE it if there were some legal way to import genuine Diemaco parts, particularly the endplates, green recoil pads and the Tri-ad rails that BCM just killed after a year of teasing everybody with "out of stock, will we or won'twe make more? watch our website and find out!")

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Can you import a glock upper from gunbroker?

Team "CANAM" #@$€ yeah!
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

looks like the link from the first page does not have any information how to register and deal with a gunbroker

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by masterYo View Post
    looks like the link from the first page does not have any information how to register and deal with a gunbroker

That's what I am looking for as well? Anybody help me out with a PM?

CGN Regular
    On every listing I've browsed so far, the seller has "No international shipments" in the remarks.

CGN Regular
    Do we need to go through you for ordering range finders from there? Even with the exchange the ones I see are $500 cheaper there?

Quote Originally Posted by KHTL View Post
    On every listing I've browsed so far, the seller has "No international shipments" in the remarks.
    I Think it would shipped to IRUNGUNS in the USA , who would then subsequently import it to Canada on your behalf ??

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    I must be missing something, I looked up NX8, Fierce Carbon Fury, Kimber Ascent and a few others...already cheaper from Canadian Retailers, so on which items are these great savings?

That may be the case if it has been in Canadian stock for a while. Prices have taken a jump given the current pandemic and inventory levels are the lowest they have been in years. There is also no ETA as to when stock will become available again.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by hawk-i View Post
    I must be missing something, I looked up NX8, Fierce Carbon Fury, Kimber Ascent and a few others...already cheaper from Canadian Retailers, so on which items are these great savings?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com