Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Gunbroker and IRUNGUNS working together to open the borders for Canadians

Quote Originally Posted by jonah-eastwood View Post
    Gun broker won let me bid cause I'm canadian with a canadian address and there customer support ignored my request
    I am having this same issue. Anybody know anything we don't?
    CCFR CSSA

They all suck and canadians come last. None of us should support any of these >RICKS businesses. Support the Canadians that are on this site and even the ones that arent. F>>K the yankee doodle dandees! Great at starting wars and havent ever won one unless you believe in John Wayne the draft dodger!! HAHA

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrantula View Post
    Had the same issue here. Was willing to bid more than the one that won too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarrantula View Post
    Email them through the contact center, they have no problem with Canadian bidders they just need to manually approve the account. I've bought through them.

The bigger challenge is finding retailers that are willing to sell to a Canadian. My one caution is to make sure whoever you buy off of, through gunbroker, can process the Credit card over phone. I couldn't get my Canadian credit card to work through gunbroker, but the retailer accepted it just fine over the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by sphen View Post
    Email them through the contact center, they have no problem with Canadian bidders they just need to manually approve the account. I've bought through them.

The bigger challenge is finding retailers that are willing to sell to a Canadian. My one caution is to make sure whoever you buy off of, through gunbroker, can process the Credit card over phone. I couldn't get my Canadian credit card to work through gunbroker, but the retailer accepted it just fine over the phone.
    Yeah I tried emailing them last week, but haven't got a reply yet. Thanks for the other info!
    CCFR CSSA

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sphen View Post

Got a Link? I thought I had gone through the contact centre twice and got no useful reply.

How can I place a bid on gunbroker ? I already set up an account. But they said I can’t place a bid because I’m in Canada.

Can you explain how this system works ?

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Burke View Post
    Got a Link? I thought I had gone through the contact centre twice and got no useful reply.
    I just used the "Submit a Request" option and contacted them that way. It took a couple of different tries to get a response, and it wasn't fast. But eventually they answered back and activated my account.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenLegs View Post
    How can I place a bid on gunbroker ? I already set up an account. But they said I can’t place a bid because I’m in Canada.

Can you explain how this system works ?
    I could be wrong but I think the problem is not with gunbroker. I was getting an error message when I tried to use my credit card but it turns out the problem was with MasterCard. The error message did not indicate that the issue was with my card and I was led to believe it was gunbroker. It wasn't until I called MasterCard that I found out the issue was at their end. I would call up you CC company and confirm there isn't a problem there.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dmitri's Avatar
    oh how interesting.. have to see whats available.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitri View Post
    oh how interesting.. have to see whats available.
    Don't forget to factor in the extra postage, exchange rate, import fees and duty....it really adds up.