Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Gunbroker and IRUNGUNS working together to open the borders for Canadians

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gundoggy's Avatar
    Even with importation fee, you may be able to find some guns cheaper to buy in US and import than in Canada.
    If you are ordering an expensive gun and worried about the finish, ask IRG to not zip tie the trigger and use rubber trigger lock, they are willing to do that and also take pictures of the gun for you prior to importation to confirm the condition.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by chicu1981 View Post
    so whats new. this functionality was there 3 years ago too?

This is my question as well. Haven't seen it answered in the thread. I don't see any new functionality here, just a bit of cross-promotion between IRG and GB websites.
    "The stuff comes and goes. Just buy it cheap and stack it deep." - CGN member gushulak on ammo
    "If you're limp wristing you aren't hitting anything anyway so it makes no difference if the gun fails." - CGN member Kidd X on Glocks

They have always done this, probably just letting people know

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by adamg View Post
    This is my question as well. Haven't seen it answered in the thread. I don't see any new functionality here, just a bit of cross-promotion between IRG and GB websites.
    I got it, let me answer that. Nothing!

Il messanger non è importante

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sinasta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    It is 200.00 Canadian for the 1st firearm and 150.00 Canadian for each additional firearm. The magazines are pinned for free although should you flood us with magazines there will be an additional charge.

Everything is laid out in the tutorial. Please do not purchase Chinese or Russian origin firearms as the US has sanctioned both counties and at this time they are unable to be exported outside the US.
    What about accessories?

bought a few things off Gunbroker and brought them through Irunguns...... pretty simple

Quote Originally Posted by jmcgee View Post
    bought a few things off Gunbroker and brought them through Irunguns...... pretty simple
    What's the easiest way to send payment?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpee View Post
    What's the easiest way to send payment?
    Every seller lists all payment methods they accept. The easiest is obviously using your cc but some sellers have issues with taking Canadian ccs (read my and Bartok5 posts). It's when a seller doesnt take any cc that you have a real issue.
    Il messanger non è importante

Many sellers on GB won’t deal with Foreign buyers, some are downright hostile about it. Always be sure to contact sellers prior to bidding, to pre-arrange payment and shipping.

We gotta start a communal gun fund. Let's bring some sweet toys in