Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Gunbroker and IRUNGUNS working together to open the borders for Canadians

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gundoggy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinasta View Post
    What about accessories?
    Based on their site and answers to my enquiries, as long as the parts/etc are coming from one source the fee covers it all. Perfect if you're ordering many items but if you are ordering only a few consider checking other importers' rates.

I’m guessing there are a lot of guns available there that are legal but not available? Is that the appeal? I generally only look at guns available in Canada because it’s depressing looking at the options and prices over the border.

If so, any examples of guns available there and not here that we can legally import?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kingjenky's Avatar
    We are all so politically correct!!!! its gonna ruin us all......

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gundoggy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King0265 View Post
    I’m guessing there are a lot of guns available there that are legal but not available? Is that the appeal? I generally only look at guns available in Canada because it’s depressing looking at the options and prices over the border.
    In my case I was looking for a Browning Hi power to customize with a US gunsmith. I found a very lightly used one for 800USD. ON CGN, a similar condition gun was 1200 CAD and up and then I still had to pay temporary export fee through IRG or other exporter to send to USA. Overall it was cheaper to buy the US gun.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Yes we can facilitate that as well. Even if you have prohibs that you want to sell in the US we can make it happen. AR-15, AR-10 and and other platforms that are not considered a sporting firearm can not be imported into the US. Please contact Amber at 928-706-7207 or amber@irunguns.us should you have any questions. Prohibited pistols fine, although you can not sell Chinese or Russian origin firearms into the US due to sanctions. The charges are listed in the first couple posts and are in Canadian funds so it makes it very advantageous to US residents.

We currently export a large number of new firearms every month from Canadian retailers to the US residents.

You also want to make sure what you are bidding on is not prohibited in Canada. As an additional service we will also facilitate new FRT numbers with the RCMP should you buy a firearm that is not in the system. This is free of charge should this need to be done.

Launchers, destructive devices and flame throwers will not be exported to Canada, for those who feel the need to ask that question.
    Who do I need to contact to see if a certain version of a firearm is still NR in Canada before purchasing via gunbroker?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sinasta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundoggy View Post
    Based on their site and answers to my enquiries, as long as the parts/etc are coming from one source the fee covers it all. Perfect if you're ordering many items but if you are ordering only a few consider checking other importers' rates.
    So it costs $200 to import accessories?

Finally some good news!

CGN frequent flyer
    What is the announcement. I hit the links, and read 3 pages. Like another guy said, how is this different from what we could always do. You could always buy from GB, and send to IRG, and pay 200 dollars. Either something seamless and easy has been added, or the price has come down, would constitute news. Whatever it is, it should be in the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepperpopper View Post
    What is the announcement. I hit the links, and read 3 pages. Like another guy said, how is this different from what we could always do. You could always buy from GB, and send to IRG, and pay 200 dollars. Either something seamless and easy has been added, or the price has come down, would constitute news. Whatever it is, it should be in the first post.
    Just go with it, don't ask too many questions.