Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Gunbroker and IRUNGUNS working together to open the borders for Canadians

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpee View Post
    Just go with it, don't ask too many questions.

Because you said so???
    Il messanger non è importante

Quote Originally Posted by mistero View Post

Because you said so???
    it was a joke mistero..haha.

CGN frequent flyer Diamondback Six's Avatar
    Seattle, WA, USA--a neighbor to the South
    I'm gonna throw in a stupid question as an American. Obviously complete AR's are off the table for sending south, but are individual components like say endplates on the table?
    Member NRA, SAF, FPC - WA State CPL
    I am a professional historian - when I draw comparisons between the actions of current and past governments, you can bet it is with great deliberation.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpee View Post
    it was a joke mistero..haha.
    I hope so.
    Next time draw a picture or something. Hard to make out just from the text alone!
    Il messanger non è importante

You can email carolyn@irunguns.ca and she can look into that for you.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    Who do I need to contact to see if a certain version of a firearm is still NR in Canada before purchasing via gunbroker?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

We have received alot of inquiries regarding this service and as we have expanded the scope of what's available to the Canadian customer we are hoping this thread will answer alot of questions. We are also working directly with ATF inspections services regarding a number of firearms for admissibility into the US. The latest being the CZ 858 for those of you that would want to sell them south of the border.

We will keep everyone into the loop.

Please try not to derail this thread and we will try and answer everyones questions.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by Pepperpopper View Post
    What is the announcement. I hit the links, and read 3 pages. Like another guy said, how is this different from what we could always do. You could always buy from GB, and send to IRG, and pay 200 dollars. Either something seamless and easy has been added, or the price has come down, would constitute news. Whatever it is, it should be in the first post.
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 04-09-2019 at 04:48 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Currently any direct part used to assemble an AR rifle is not admissible for permanent import into the US, if you have further questions please call 928-505-6794 and ask to speak with Amber.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback Six View Post
    I'm gonna throw in a stupid question as an American. Obviously complete AR's are off the table for sending south, but are individual components like say endplates on the table?

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN frequent flyer Diamondback Six's Avatar
    Seattle, WA, USA--a neighbor to the South
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Currently any direct part used to assemble an AR rifle is not admissible for permanent import into the US, if you have further questions please call 928-505-6794 and ask to speak with Amber.
    Okay, thanks anyway.
    Member NRA, SAF, FPC - WA State CPL
    I am a professional historian - when I draw comparisons between the actions of current and past governments, you can bet it is with great deliberation.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Travis Bickle's Avatar
    Couldn't help but notice the semi auto version of the AA12 combat shotgun on gun broker!!!
    Whats the Canadian consensus on that classification!?
    Guns only have two natural enemies; politicians and rust.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    You can email carolyn@irunguns.ca and she can look into that for you.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Thanks, email sent
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!