Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213

Thread: Gunbroker and IRUNGUNS working together to open the borders for Canadians

So! Irunguns, if i were to find a winchester outdoorsman on gunbroker you and bid successfully you guys could.import it for me?

Direct questions on importing:

1. There's a few items on Gunbroker.com I'd like to buy through Irunguns. The website does not allow me to bid or purchase on Gunbroker from Canada. What do I do?

2. There is an item on Armslist I'd like to buy and import trough Irunguns. It's a private seller. I'm in the usa, and can meet and pay him in person. What then?

3. If an 18.5" barreled rifle, specifically classed as Non-restricted in Canada, is available in the USA, but it has a 16" barrel on it, can I ask the FFL in the usa to simply remove the old barrel and ship everything else?

Any insight greatly appreciated, I've got a nice pile of cash awaiting your response.

CGN frequent flyer
    How frustrating !
    Just found a pistol i was looking for a long time on Gunbroker ( no it's not available in Canada ! ), emailed the seller, explained that i have a broker and all, just doesn't want to sell to foreigner.

Is there a way that Irunguns could buy the gun for me ?

Last edited by McCoy; 07-08-2021 at 10:39 AM.

There's a way to add IRG in your GB account as your FFL.
    Don't mention to seller that you have a broker, just tell him it will ship to your FFL and that's it.

Here you go @ post #8:
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/2168233-Gunbroker-And-IRUNGUNS-News-Update
    If you want to survive...then you must be built for the kill...

I am having issue with adding Irunguns FFL to my default FFL. I checked the FFL # 10 times and still says "FFL not found". I also used the search by zip code function and when I selected Irunguns LLC on the list, I still get "FFL not found".

I then even tried other dealers in Arizona just to test, and it does not work. I keep getting "FFL not found" on all of the dealers that I tried.

I turned on VPN and set location at Arizona, and still does not work. I still get "FPL not found".

Anyone had the same issue?? I contacted GB, but I haven't heard back from them.

PS: GB already activated my account.
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

Does it work in reverse? Can we list on Gunbroker and have IRG export to our buyer for $200 + shipping?
    "You can't be a leader if you don't know where you're going"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer johNTO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron View Post
    Does it work in reverse? Can we list on Gunbroker and have IRG export to our buyer for $200 + shipping?
    Interested as well.....IIRC IRG will process firearms (they sold to Canada) for sale in the US market(eg Gunbroker)?
    joi gin

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213