Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Gunbroker and IRUNGUNS working together to open the borders for Canadians

Maybe a little off topic, but can you get Atibal XP8 and Primary Arms (1-6, 1-8) scopes?

Pls pls pls pls make it happen!

I contacted Gunbroker support after setting up an account but did not hear back from them...do you have a specific contact e-mail to reach them? I used their generic contact form.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gundoggy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffice View Post
    I contacted Gunbroker support after setting up an account but did not hear back from them...do you have a specific contact e-mail to reach them? I used their generic contact form.
    It takes a while for them to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffice View Post
    Yeah it takes a while. In my case, 3 days. They will charge $1 on your card or ###### for the registration if your email is not on a commercial domain. I had more issues with actual sellers that don't like non-US credit card and billing address.

Gunbroker still hasn't contacted me ;-;

We would like to thank everyone for listing their firearms on GunBroker, please remember if you are going to list your firearm and reference us as a contact point you need to let us know. We had 6 messages this morning regarding firearms with both current and expired listings just referencing us as a contact point. If the listings have expired the interested parties can not reach out to you. To address this please email all your listing or auction numbers to amber@irunguns.us that way should someone call we can reach out to you.

Have a great evening.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Hi IRunGuns, are you saying we can sell and export to the States now?!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodDoomguy View Post
    NOW?

Most of exporters have been doing the reverse for a while now!
    Il messanger non è importante

CGN frequent flyer Diamondback Six's Avatar
    Seattle, WA, USA--a neighbor to the South
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodDoomguy View Post
    I WISH! (So does a guy in Portland I know who'd also LOVE it if there were some legal way to import genuine Diemaco parts, particularly the endplates, green recoil pads and the Tri-ad rails that BCM just killed after a year of teasing everybody with "out of stock, will we or won'twe make more? watch our website and find out!")
    Member NRA, SAF, FPC - WA State CPL
    I am a professional historian - when I draw comparisons between the actions of current and past governments, you can bet it is with great deliberation.