Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Gunbroker and IRUNGUNS working together to open the borders for Canadians

When can we get the TAC-14
    " An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last"
    - Winston Churchill

Great idea! One more way to spend our money… LOL
    What about the other way around? Say, if someone in Canada was a member of gunbroker.com and they sold a gun to someone in the USA… Could that person living in the USA use Irunguns to import it into the USA also?
    What would be the charge per gun?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deathrawt's Avatar
    I’m a member of gunbroker and I have been looking for a TNW ppsh41, I have seen a couple on there before so do I buy one and get the seller to ship it to you guys? Or do I tell you what I am looking for and what I’m willing to spend and you make it happen

Yes we can facilitate that as well. Even if you have prohibs that you want to sell in the US we can make it happen. AR-15, AR-10 and and other platforms that are not considered a sporting firearm can not be imported into the US. Please contact Amber at 928-706-7207 or amber@irunguns.us should you have any questions. Prohibited pistols fine, although you can not sell Chinese or Russian origin firearms into the US due to sanctions.

Quote Originally Posted by benwilliam View Post
    ....can we sell and have you export to the US and ship to customers....?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

No, at this time combat shotguns or shotguns with a barrel length less then 18" are only exportable to LE and Military personal regardless or caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by North60 View Post
    When can we get the TAC-14

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Fannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnntastic!

Yes we can facilitate that as well. Even if you have prohibs that you want to sell in the US we can make it happen. AR-15, AR-10 and and other platforms that are not considered a sporting firearm can not be imported into the US. Please contact Amber at 928-706-7207 or amber@irunguns.us should you have any questions. Prohibited pistols fine, although you can not sell Chinese or Russian origin firearms into the US due to sanctions. The charges are listed in the first couple posts and are in Canadian funds so it makes it very advantageous to US residents.

We currently export a large number of new firearms every month from Canadian retailers to the US residents.

You also want to make sure what you are bidding on is not prohibited in Canada. As an additional service we will also facilitate new FRT numbers with the RCMP should you buy a firearm that is not in the system. This is free of charge should this need to be done.

Launchers, destructive devices and flame throwers will not be exported to Canada, for those who feel the need to ask that question.

Quote Originally Posted by SQUAREHEAD1 View Post
    Great idea! One more way to spend our money… LOL
    What about the other way around? Say, if someone in Canada was a member of gunbroker.com and they sold a gun to someone in the USA… Could that person living in the USA use Irunguns to import it into the USA also?
    What would be the charge per gun?

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Some nice ACR prices.... My wallet and wife may hate me for a bit
    CONFIRMED...SEND IT!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    It is 200.00 Canadian for the 1st firearm and 150.00 Canadian for each additional firearm. The magazines are pinned for free although should you flood us with magazines there will be an additional charge.

Everything is laid out in the tutorial. Please do not purchase Chinese or Russian origin firearms as the US has sanctioned both counties and at this time they are unable to be exported outside the US.
    so whats new. this functionality was there 3 years ago too?

Guess I'm going to have to put in some overtime.....

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast