Dont understand how hard it is for some to grasp this concept but they were already instock in the country for years and now they are sold out of em.

Plain and simple

Dont understand how hard it is for some to grasp this concept but they were already instock in the country for years and now they are sold out of em.

Plain and simple

thank you , because of you i grasped this concept plain and simple :p hope everyone else did as well and we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you!

Hell of alot better then spreading misinformation on something g that has been stated now for several days :p

hahaha i swear i wasn't trying to be that guy with misinformation, anw removed my post. only reason i said that was because i was looking at them 2-3 month ago and in my head i saw reading that somewhere

Who smack you in the head and made you wake up 2 months later to that comment?

And you're quick to open your mouth without actually reading. The question was in regards to the Gen2's which to my knowledge have only been around since March. So how is it they've been around for years?

And you're quick to open your mouth without actually reading. The question was in regards to the Gen2's which to my knowledge have only been around since March. So how is it they've been around for years?

And IF you actually say what the OP first posted before he deleted it then YOU would actually know but....... here we are

Back
Top Bottom