Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: SAS hero who foiled Kenya terrorist attack to get bravery award

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brutus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Farris Bueller View Post
    They should have left that Twu-nt in Gitmo!
    Many fellow citizens are unaware Khadr senior was shot dead by Pak Special Forces about 2003(?)
    He was in hostile Waziristan armed, and in the company of Uzbecki terrorists, whom were also armed.

They were caught in an army sweep.
    Canadian government runs on trans, ###s and French speaking women. Let them fight the next war over there.
    Myself i will crack a beer and merely watch.

Just listened to his interview on the Shawn Ryan show today. That man is incredibly humble and heroic.
    Everything I post is strictly my opinion.
    Don’t watch me while I’m doin stuff.
    You can vote your way into communism, but you’ll have to shoot your way out.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmatt View Post
    Just listened to his interview on the Shawn Ryan show today. That man is incredibly humble and heroic.
    Not really, he outed himself on social media. If you really were humble you would not have done that

I like how every article in the western hemisphere makes it sound like he went in himself when in reality he teamed up with pretty much never named locals who were also heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by bcbravo2zero View Post
    Well deserved.
    In Canada, sometimes we celebrate and reward terrorists. Or we bend over backwards to bring them home from waging a war of terror and mass rape. Or, instead of stripping them of citizenship like many of our allies do, we go to great lengths to keep their citizenship safe and secure.
    Sunny ways!
    Don't forget in Justin Castros Canadistan if your a murdering al-qeada bombmaker you could be freed from imprisonment and become a millionaire ,rewarded up to $11 million in cold hard jihadi cash.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer gcdavidson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maple_leaf_eh View Post
    The conditions for a VC get tighter and tighter. The NZ SAS trooper who ran out into the exposed Taliban beaten zone and dragged out a wounded guy met the two-factor criteria of disrupting the fight and bringing out friendlies which reduced a distraction. Just being a good trigger man isn't enough.

From the videos the Colour Sergeant did not engage the enemy, but he was instrumental in ramrodding the Kenyans.
    I wonder if "enemy" is the key word. I know I'd call them that, but would the honours & awards committee consider them a bona-fide enemy or civvies with guns?
    ...the civilization of modern Europe might fall. ― Winston Churchill, The River War

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter1911 View Post
    Don't forget in Justin Castros Canadistan if your a murdering al-qeada bombmaker you could be freed from imprisonment and become a millionaire ,rewarded up to $11 million in cold hard jihadi cash.
    Absolutely ridiculous story to be honest

I just listened to his story on the Shawn Ryan Show podcast. Christian Craighead is a true hero!

Quote Originally Posted by chanrobi View Post
    Absolutely ridiculous story to be honest
    A 100% true story!

Liberals love and reward terrorists in Canada. 10.5 million to that terrorist bag of sh1t.

But we appreciate your contribution through Canadas tax dollars to support terrorism!
    Last edited by Thunderhog; 01-17-2024 at 08:23 PM.
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhog View Post
    A 100% true story!

Liberals love and reward terrorists in Canada. 10.5 million to that terrorist bag of sh1t.

But we appreciate your contribution through Canadas tax dollars to support terrorism!
    Yes sir...absolute liberal insanity my friend !

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456