Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stag PCC?

Quote Originally Posted by Petamocto View Post
    No different than all other PCCs.

Beretta CX4 Storm was originally restricted, but only because of barrel length. Then they came out with an 18.5” barrel that was non-restricted.

CZ Scorpion Evo 3, same thing. Only restricted because of barrel length, and NR with a longer barrel.

Sig is the same story. Either they come out with their own variant, or you have a new barrel put on and the length measured by a qualified gumsmith, and your firearm will become NR.
    I thought the MPX was an AR "variant". Damn, I'm gonna hafta get one now. I already own a few non-res pcc's.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer KotKotofeich's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karnage View Post
    I thought the MPX was an AR "variant". Damn, I'm gonna hafta get one now. I already own a few non-res pcc's.
    You are welcome. Tell SIG they owe me a cut :P

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sinasta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Caboose View Post
    The rcmp lab can easily convert CZ 858 and Swiss Arms rifles to fully automatic with common tools...
    Same with the SCAR, easily converted to auto when you can buy a full auto trigger control pack from FN who does not sell that to civies...

Stag said, they may consider making a barrel for the Canadian market. However price is estimated at $1500-1700 usd
    CONFIRMED...SEND IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Petamocto View Post
    No different than all other PCCs.

Beretta CX4 Storm was originally restricted, but only because of barrel length. Then they came out with an 18.5” barrel that was non-restricted.

CZ Scorpion Evo 3, same thing. Only restricted because of barrel length, and NR with a longer barrel.

Sig is the same story. Either they come out with their own variant, or you have a new barrel put on and the length measured by a qualified gumsmith, and your firearm will become NR.

If that were true with the mpx, why hasn’t anyone been selling them rebarreled and NR like the scorpion?

Seems fairly easy for any competent gunsmith to do.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QBe684435eE
    Last edited by tranman; 04-15-2019 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tranman View Post
    If that were true with the mpx, why hasn’t anyone been selling them rebarreled and NR like the scorpion?

I assume as with everything is cost, as the mpx alone is pretty much double the cost of the scorpion and the average consumer likely will go for just as good scorpion to an mpx. Add on That mindset their likely going to sell more units of the scorpion so they produce as many of these non restricted barrels also on YouTube on some comparisons videos you have to admire a cz scorpion fully field stripped to only 4 parts while the mpx fully field stripped ends at 13 parts per instructions I’ll link a vid if anyone wants to see.
    You could ask Dlask to make you a Barrel too but the mpx I think is one of the most expensive 9mm plinkers already without the barrel its still more expensive than a x95 in 9mm and I consider that expensive already, not saying a sig won’t sell but from a factory’s stand point I dunno if they would see it as worth it for such a small market. Hopefully stag doesn’t see such a small market
    Last edited by Jest4phun; 04-15-2019 at 12:15 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer KotKotofeich's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tranman View Post

It should come eventually, until then you have to rebarrel on your own dime

Report and discussion here https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1585823-Non-restricted-MPX-**Range-report-and-pics**

US MSRP is $1500. Thats ~$2000 CAD.

www.armseast.ca Toll Free 1-844-579-0007 EMAIL info@armseast.com

Quote Originally Posted by ARMS EAST View Post
    US MSRP is $1500. Thats ~$2000 CAD.
    I would pick up a NR version for that price! Lets make it happen!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123