Thread: Korth Group Product Brands

Business Member

Korth Group Product Brands

Good day CGN,

As a Distributor, we do not have a lot of exposure to the end user consumer. This has caused some confusion as to what/who we are. To aid in educating the shooting public, we want to list the brands we offer to the Canadian market:

- Leupold Optics

- Hornady Ammunition and reloading products

- Ruger Firearms

- Kimber Firearms

- PROOF Research

- FABARM

- Rio Ammunition

- Tactical Solutions

- Patriot Ordnance Factory (POF) AR rifles and accessories

- Frontier Ammo (division of Hornady)

- Snap Safe security products (division of Hornady)

- Birchwood Casey - targets/accessories and firearm re-finishing

- Clenzoil - originator of CLP

- Eley ammo

- Grovtec - sling/swivels/related accessories

- Hygenall - lead decontamination products

- MTM Case-Guard - ammo cans, ammo storage, accessories

- Darton Archery

- Ravin Crossbows

Should you have any questions about the brands listed, do not hesitate to contact us.

To order any item from the above list of products, please contact your preferred dealer.

We have a comprehensive list of dealers on our website, found here: https://www.korthgroup.com/find_a_dealer

KGL
    Last edited by Korth Group Ltd; 07-27-2020 at 11:03 AM.

I see you list Birchwood Casey here, but not on your website. Do you handle their refinishing products, and, if so, can I order it from Macdonald's in Portage.
    Thank you.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 42tedly View Post
    I see you list Birchwood Casey here, but not on your website. Do you handle their refinishing products, and, if so, can I order it from Macdonald's in Portage.
    Thank you.
    We are a distributor for Birchwood products, and do import the metal and wood refinishing products. You can certainly order from Macdonald's in Portage.

Let us know if you encounter any issues.

KGL

Do any retailers stock tactical solutions products in Ontario? I've got three of their barrels and love them, but had to source two of them from the US. Would be awesome to see their products in stores here.

Quote Originally Posted by tinman304 View Post
    Do any retailers stock tactical solutions products in Ontario? I've got three of their barrels and love them, but had to source two of them from the US. Would be awesome to see their products in stores here.
    Sfrc in Kingston

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tinman304 View Post
    Check with Al Simmons in Hamilton, Ellwood Epps in Orillia, and Accuracy Plus in Peterborough. All dealers have access to our inventory (we have much of this product in stock), so any shop can order what you are looking for.

KGL