Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech sights, Marlin 795?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar

Tech sights, Marlin 795?

Are you guys still able to get tech sights? I know you guys used to stock the ones for the sks, and I'm looking for a source for some for my new Marlin 795.

If you can get them, any approximate timeline for how long they take to get into the country?

Thanks!
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

I too would like tech sights but for an SKS.

Thanks

CGN Regular
    these guys ship to Canada if you can't find any already in country.
    Last edited by hical.ca; 04-19-2019 at 12:23 PM.

these guys ship to Canada if you can't find any already in country.[/QUOTE]

I would prefer to support local, but I emailed optics camp to confirm that they'll ship here as a back up plan.
    Last edited by hical.ca; 04-19-2019 at 12:23 PM.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    I would prefer to support local, but I emailed optics camp to confirm that they'll ship here as a back up plan.
    2 minutes later and they respond! Yes they'll ship em, $15.

Well, I guess if Hi Cal can't be bothered to check the forum they are paying for, then I'll have to look elsewhere....

CGN frequent flyer
    Apparently tech decided not to export any more. https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...=1#post8375560

I also recently ordered tech sights from optics camp. I do not know of any Canadian dealers that still stock them.

Quote Originally Posted by kevingoyette View Post
    I also recently ordered tech sights from optics camp. I do not know of any Canadian dealers that still stock them.
    Does your rear sight have a weird bump under the lettering? I was told they have an issue with their equipment causing this on all new sights. Mines for a 10/22
    Rimfire-aholic

Just ordered tech sights for my mini 14 from optics camp. Theres also 5% off if you put TECH5OFF in the promotion box

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast