Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 81 Percent of the Responses Said No Gun Ban

And I would like to add:

UP YOURS WENDY CUKIER
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gunzik View Post
    MSM: To concerned Canadians, anti gun groups came in second, while the pro gun lobby came in next to last.

It is time to identify the most anti gun media, and target their advertisers. Anti gun = anti profits. Write letters, send emails, boycott products and service providers, and hammer that point home. Once in a long time we get to vote for a politician, the rest of the time, we vote with our wallets.
    This is a good idea. Licensed owners are 2.2 million, actual number is of course more. So 1/17 of the kanadian population, all adults, with disposable income.

The practical reality is that many gun owners are unaware, and as a whole trying to unite them to any one action is like herding cats.
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer r34skyline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nowarningshot View Post
    This is a good idea. Licensed owners are 2.2 million, actual number is of course more. So 1/17 of the kanadian population, all adults, with disposable income.

The practical reality is that many gun owners are unaware, and as a whole trying to unite them to any one action is like herding cats.
    So why don't we form a sticky list of all anti gun companies and their subsidiaries? Would be highly educational and give a clear light on who the opposition is.

An excellent opinion-piece by a doctor who attended on the victims of the École Polytechnique shooting:

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/i-t...#comments-area
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

This is great news - I hope this changes the focus from gun bans to law enforcement
    What's all the gun control fuss about - I'm just punching holes in paper

CGN Ultra frequent flyer struff55's Avatar
    2.7 million people in Toronto 2.2 licensed gun owners in Canada 134000 won’t change anything that’s the ssd reality . We need 134000 in each province to insure that some politicians will loose there seats other side we are no threat at all

You should probably link to the source. I try to avoid 2nd hand interpretations of source material, especially since media tends to reduce them to out-of-context soundbites or clickbait headlines.

Any study or engagement using public funds are generally available.

https://www.publicsafety.gc.ca/cnt/r.../index-en.aspx
    ¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=٩(- ̮̮̃-̃)۶=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLYBYU44's Avatar
    The Liberals don't use democracy to make any other decisions, otherwise I wouldn't be paying carbon tax right now. What makes anyone think that they will with guns? The "right thing to do", the right thing to do would be to listen to the citizens of you country and drop the whole idiotic gun grabbing thing.

They should be concentrating on not losing the next election, not stealing my guns, or is this the last shot over the bow because they already know the ship is sinking? Unfortunately I can't understand the mindset that wants to strip people of their freedoms, so I can't say.
    I like guns....

Some good news!

I see that over 100,000 gun owners did the survey but only 768 people spent the extra 15 minutes to write an email.

We need to do better people!

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account