Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 81 Percent of the Responses Said No Gun Ban

don't let your guard down, nothing is complete until the new government scrap C71 and completely rewritten the Firearms Act. Of course would be to have Conceal carry too

CGN frequent flyer CaptainPhillips's Avatar
    Never let your guard down. Just look at how the 2nd amendment is constantly under attack from the gun grabbing, "useful idiots" in the US. We cannot even relax until the last of them are at least a couple generations in the ground.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    Great news. But the fight does not end here. So proud of the guys and girls who voted.

BANNED
    6% Soy Boy, Thought it would of been higher... lol...

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    6% Soy Boy, Thought it would of been higher... lol...
    Lol.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLYBYU44's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    I see that over 100,000 gun owners did the survey but only 768 people spent the extra 15 minutes to write an email.

We need to do better people!
    Well I was one of the 768. Honestly most gun owners think everything is great. Go to the range and talk to some guy that shoots his AR once every three months, he dosen't have a clue someone is coming for it. For all the gun orgs supposedly do, they don't put anything out in mainstream media. Pursuing media outlets that mostly cater to right wing folks is only preaching to the masses, and pretty much useless.
    I like guns....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FLYBYU44 View Post
    Well I was one of the 768. Honestly most gun owners think everything is great. Go to the range and talk to some guy that shoots his AR once every three months, he dosen't have a clue someone is coming for it. For all the gun orgs supposedly do, they don't put anything out in mainstream media. Pursuing media outlets that mostly cater to right wing folks is only preaching to the masses, and pretty much useless.
    That's always been my peeve with the gun orgs (especially the CSSA). Don't tell me, I know. You need to reach out to the 90+% of Canadians that know nothing about the issue.
    Fan of Browning Hi-Powers and both S&W and Colt revolvers

Quote Originally Posted by macaufoto View Post
    don't let your guard down, nothing is complete until the new government scrap C71 and completely rewritten the Firearms Act. Of course would be to have Conceal carry too
    Good luck with that
    Insert list of guns you own here:
    (Who needs a registry if everyone advertises what they own)

Scrap Bill C-68

Uber Super GunNutz
    I think they are waiting until after the election. They know they are in trouble with SNC Lavalin and are waiting to see what happens in the AB election. They know that a big ban now might buy some votes in TO but I suspect they are just biding their time. You can bet the legislation is written, sitting in JT's desk drawer next to his legal cannabis supply. The day after the next election, if it is another Liberal majority, that legislation will be put forward and bans will be in place by year's end.

Ed
    Member CSSA, NFA, CCFR

"Conversation just kinda dried up, ma'am"
    John Wayne, "The Undefeated"

CGN Regular
    That ass***e Blaire has been on t.v. of late. Maybe he will retire after Justine is gone in the fall. Went from a police officer to a pot pusher. He should no were the gun crime is coming from, but his head is to far up someones ass.