Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ordering from Wanstalls

CGN frequent flyer
    Still no credit card charge or confirmation email, has anyone else ever had it take this long?

CGN frequent flyer
    You ordered Friday. They're closed Sunday/Monday, nothing ships/moves on Saturday. If you are that worried, call them.

Wanstalls is hands down the best gun store I have ever dealt with. I’m sure you will hear from them soon.

CGN frequent flyer
    I know but I ordered Friday at like 1 PST, and their website clearly states that orders received before 2 PST will ship same day. It didn’t ship Friday, that’s fine maybe they were too busy. But I called Saturday and was assured that it would go out Monday. Still haven’t heard anything.

Where you can find the most expensive condos...
    I think they and a lot of gun stores in greater Vancouver close on Monday
    CCFR member now...

CGN frequent flyer
    I wonder if their shipping department is open Monday’s, since their online store is. I’ll give it another day and hopefully I see something by end of day today.

Wanstalls is 1st class. I phoned in several orders, they were all processed within minutes. It then becomes a "pending transaction" with your credit card co. for several days in some cases but that's not the merchant, it's the cc company. You can check if you have cc pending payments on your online banking.

Quote Originally Posted by MattE93 View Post
    I wonder if their shipping department is open Monday’s, since their online store is. I’ll give it another day and hopefully I see something by end of day today.
    Call them if you have questions, they're one of the few retailers left that has competent people answering phones.
    Last edited by jethunter; 04-16-2019 at 12:27 PM.

My experience when I called was that they transferred me to someone that was supposed to help me but never answered and led me to leave a voicemail.

CGN frequent flyer
    I’ve been getting the run around too, and I’m starting to get frustrated. Their Website says orders placed before 2PST will go out same day, my order was placed around 1PST so should have shipped Friday. It didn’t, that’s okay things happen. I called Saturday to make sure my information was all correct and was told rifle went to warehouse and would ship Monday. I the called yesterday since my card wasn’t charged Monday and was told it actually went to the warehouse Tuesday and would ship Wednesday. Why bother advertising same day shipping if you actually mean it will ship 6 days from the original purchase?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast