Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ordering from Wanstalls

CGN frequent flyer

Ordering from Wanstalls

Has anyone here phoned an order into Wanstalls? Just wondering how long they usually take to charge the credit card and send a confirmation email.

Just paranoid some of my information may not have been properly recorded as I was in a loud area when I phoned in.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer yomomma's Avatar
    Dont worry....they are top shelf...if there are any issues, they will take care of you
    https://youtube.com/c/YomommasWildlands

Super GunNutz
    If memory serves me, it’s usually the same day,
    But I’ve had the same thoughts as well, maybe I gave them or they heard the wrong information, so I just call back to confirm.
    I’m sure they won’t mind, Wanstalls has treated very well.

CGN frequent flyer
    I don’t expect they would screw me in the least. Just concerned if my phone number or email are wrong they won’t be able to contact me. Probably just an artifact of growing up in the Internet age where everything is recorded and I can double or triple check everything.

They have always been top notch. If they’re missing something they’ll reach back out.
    It’s possible they won’t charge anything till they actually ship it out, so that may be why you haven’t seen anything yet.
    I know they’ve had some changes in their online department and are currently looking for sales staff so they may be a little short handed right now. But don’t stress they’ve always been a great company to deal with and I’m sure will do right.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 0faustus0's Avatar
    Another vote for "top notch" ...

They have been great to deal with.

CGN Regular
    Very good guys to deal with.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLHTCUI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MattE93 View Post
    Has anyone here phoned an order into Wanstalls? Just wondering how long they usually take to charge the credit card and send a confirmation email.

Just paranoid some of my information may not have been properly recorded as I was in a loud area when I phoned in.
    Phone them back and explain the situation...
    Infantryman Terry J Street,2nd Battalion, PPCLI, Shilo, Man. EOT, April 4 2008 Panjwayi District Afghanistan,Constable Jimmy Ng,RCMP EOW,Sunday, September 15, 2002

You actually found something you were looking for on Wanstalls website ?
    Everytime I search for a specific product on google and Wanstalls link pops up, I take a bet they have in stock... I lose 95% of time
    Mazel tov !

CGN frequent flyer
    Bought some stuff they’d posted on the EE. Only ordered today, but got it in around 1PM PST so was hoping to cash in on same day shipping. I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt and call if I don’t get anything by Monday.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast