Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ordering from Wanstalls

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MattE93 View Post
    I’ve been getting the run around too, and I’m starting to get frustrated. Their Website says orders placed before 2PST will go out same day, my order was placed around 1PST so should have shipped Friday. It didn’t, that’s okay things happen. I called Saturday to make sure my information was all correct and was told rifle went to warehouse and would ship Monday. I the called yesterday since my card wasn’t charged Monday and was told it actually went to the warehouse Tuesday and would ship Wednesday. Why bother advertising same day shipping if you actually mean it will ship 6 days from the original purchase?
    Hey there

Your order was placed Friday, unfortunately we are short staffed due to one of our staff being deployed for a military exercise and other staff being sick.

As per our hone conversation I will make sure your order is shipped today.

For future reference to everyone, if an order is placed via phone ( which is all used guns) and especially on a Friday, processing time can be a bit longer as that leads into a weekend where our online is closed and Monday can have back ups of orders. it’s just the nature of the beast.

We are always happy to help and the quickest was to get a hold of us is via phone.

Cheers
    Matt

CGN frequent flyer
    Understandable, things happen.

Just for clarification though, the website does advertise same day shipping for orders placed before 2PST, for future reference, does this only apply to orders made through the website?

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MattE93 View Post
    Understandable, things happen.

Just for clarification though, the website does advertise same day shipping for orders placed before 2PST, for future reference, does this only apply to orders made through the website?
    Yes, add to cart items through the website. If we have to manually enter it takes longer. It doesn't negate the fact we dropped the balls on this one.

Apologies.

-Matt

CGN frequent flyer
    No worries guys, from what other members have commented you guys are very good, and this isn't the norm. Its not your fault you are a little short staffed this week, I am just took excited to get my new rifle.

CGN frequent flyer
    Well worth the wait, rifle exactly as described and a great shooter with the shiniest bore I have ever seen on a milsurp. Cheers Wanstalls

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tobaman45's Avatar
    Wanstalls...nothing to worry about

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234