CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Experience with Bullseye...

Wink First Experience with Bullseye...

I wanted to share an experience I had with Bullseye in London today.

I'm a VERY new shooter (PAL and RPAL are in the mail, expect to have them on Monday or Tuesday) and someone who has found himself fortunate enough to live in London, the home base of Bulls Eye London. I decided why not give my local firearms store a shot (pardon the pun). Before stopping in, I reached out to Bulls Eye via email to ask about a few products I was interested in; a pistol and a scope. First, to my surprise the owner of the store, Scott, promptly replied to me the very next morning (today) and answered all my questions. So, later this afternoon I decided to stop by Bullseye to purchase my first pistol (Canik TP9SF Elite 9mm) and a Vortex Diamondback Tactical 6-24-50 FFP scope.

The service I received on a busy Saturday afternoon was truly impressive. The sales associate (I'm pretty sure his name was Warren - I'm terrible with names, I'm sorry lol) quickly welcomed me, and my 3 year old who was in tow, and jumped at the chance to offer assistance. I explained what I was looking for and with a smile, he proceeded to walk me through the process (purchasing a restricted handgun) the products and offered up his suggestions and input. This was all done very professionally and at no point did I ever feel like I was being "up-sold" or pressured. He was there to help and it didn't matter if I purchased today, or 2 years from now.

I did pull the trigger on the Canik handgun, the Vortex scope, and an Armageddon shooting bag/rest - happily! Even better, the sales associated (let's call him Warren?) open the door for us, helped me and my son to my car, the whole time offering up ammo suggestions, and an exchanging of conversation on everything from shooting to dirt biking (he saw my KTM sticker on my car) and waved us on our way with a big smile.

I can tell you that this experience from start to finish was truly professional and welcoming. From the first email to the final wave goodbye in the parking lot... Bullseye in London has secured many years of my business. If you're wondering if this is a standup shop... rest assured these guys truly care and are happy to help anyway they can.

Thanks for everything! I can't wait to take that handgun home with me

Colin.

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet Ebola's Avatar
    Yup they are okey dokey.

I have never had anything short of excellent service with Bullseye. They have my business as well.
    IPSC, 3-GUN, IDPA. Support the CCFR.

I still remember the days of walking past "Master Chief" on my way back to their little store.
    They're a whole lot bigger and busier today, but still the right place to stop and drop some gun lovin' dollars!
    All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.-The Pigs

Bulls eye is the best

Awesome service at Bullseye. I try to drop in whenever I am in London.

You really should stay away from them, they have too much of my money!
    Great service, some of the best prices around and a great bunch of guys.

Got my first firearm from them and they're great for entertaining my paranoia on layaways.

My experiences with BullsEye, both instore and online, were fantastic.

Excellent service & prices!!!!
    " NIL SINE LABORE"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast