Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Updated Glock 48 eta?

CGN Regular

Updated Glock 48 eta?

Hi Tenda,

Any chance you can update us on the latest ETA for the 48 preorders?

Thanks!

250 W beaver creek, Richmond Hill,ON L4B 1C7
    Quote Originally Posted by rotncore View Post
    Hi Tenda,

Any chance you can update us on the latest ETA for the 48 preorders?

Thanks!
    Hello Rotncore,

The G48 got a little bit delayed, we should have more details this week and will keep you posted.
    Join us for the ultimate sports experience!

250 W beaver creek, Unit 10
    Richmond Hill, ON L4B1C7

T:
    905-597-4772
    E: Sales@gotenda.com
    W: Gotenda.com

Follow us on: FACEBOOK | INS | TIKTOK | YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by Tenda View Post
    Hello Rotncore,

The G48 got a little bit delayed, we should have more details this week and will keep you posted.
    Glock will say that they have issues because of the strike in the USA but weird enough the guns that will come in Canada are gonna be made in Austria... never going thru US custom or US bureaucraty... how weird is that? Haha.
    But they'll use the strike as an excuse rest assured...

Quote Originally Posted by Springarm1911 View Post
    Glock will say that they have issues because of the strike in the USA but weird enough the guns that will come in Canada are gonna be made in Austria... never going thru US custom or US bureaucraty... how weird is that? Haha.
    But they'll use the strike as an excuse rest assured...
    Even the Austrian pistols come through Glock USA & rare exception to that rule are agency pistol sometimes

gadget
    War Is Never Undertaken by an Ideal State, Except in Defence of its Honour, or its Safety

Quote Originally Posted by gadget View Post
    Even the Austrian pistols come through Glock USA & rare exception to that rule are agency pistol sometimes

gadget
    I know and understand that but it's something that was decided after the strike therefore the strike excuse doesn't work for those... fact is we're getting sold something for beginning of 2019 that will only make it here in July due to poor decisions made by Glock. But we wont ever get some sort of a better deal or a symbolic discount or even free accessories for being loyal customers.
    Personally I got my G48 reimbursed to me and will use this money to buy another company's product. If we ALL did so, Glock would MAYBE think twice before paughong at Canadian customers... but if we all keep paying lime idiots, they'll keep feeding us the us leftovers...

We are only strong as a group.

Just my 2 cents...

I know and understand that but it's something that was decided after the strike therefore the strike excuse doesn't work for those... fact is we're getting sold something for beginning of 2019 that will only make it here in July due to poor decisions made by Glock. But we wont ever get some sort of a better deal or a symbolic discount or even free accessories for being loyal customers.
    Personally I got my G48 reimbursed to me and will use this money to buy another company's product. If we ALL did so, Glock would MAYBE think twice before paughong at Canadian customers... but if we all keep paying lime idiots, they'll keep feeding us the us leftovers...

Just my 2 cents...

Fact is Glock is the best supported firearms product in Canada when it comes to warranty & support, that includes both commercial and agency sales. Your experience has left you sour and unhappy that’s your right, a lot of your information is speculation and unsupported other than by conjecture.

gadget
    War Is Never Undertaken by an Ideal State, Except in Defence of its Honour, or its Safety

Quote Originally Posted by gadget View Post
    Fact is Glock is the best supported firearms product in Canada when it comes to warranty & support, that includes both commercial and agency sales. Your experience has left you sour and unhappy that’s your right, a lot of your information is speculation and unsupported other than by conjecture.

gadget
    If you have acess to someone who knows what's going on, please ask him before saying that my words are not founded. You can apologize later.
    And please share when you find out.
    And I'm not sour, just fed up of being treated like someone that didnt spend 6000$+ on glock pistols and accessories... but if you enjoy it, be my guest and put up with this poor service. They need your business.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenda View Post
    Hello Rotncore,

Any updates on the Glock 48 Tenda

CGN Regular

Just my 2 cents...
    personally, i hate the presale BS. if you buy into presales and want to be that early of an adopter, then you have to expect delays. not that the delays are right/justified, it just seems to be reality for almost everything done via presale, glock or not. furthermore, every delay seems to have a "valid" reason, and rarely a company takes ownership via reimbursement/discount or even apology.

glock is one of the few (only) companies making canadian compliant compact models - think the gen4 19 and 19x. i do believe this new model was extended slightly as a result of canadian laws (no i cant cite a source for that)

I heard 4 weeks away at least, for the gen 5 17 MOS that is.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast