Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: When are the Glock 48's arriving?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Springarm1911 View Post
    Check out the gun stores in the USA if you really think they re not already built.... and as you mentioned it doesn't need to be modified to be used in Canada so what is the hold up if not to make sure everyone in USA has one before even considering sending 1 to Canada...?
    For someone who brags he understands economics, you might want to pick up a book on the subject.
    So keep being happy they made a gun for the Canadian market and not asking yourself why they will wait until nobody buys one for 1 month in the USA before sending them to Canada. By accepting being at te bottom of the food chain lime this you're helping no one! Stand up!!
    It costs money and takes paperwork to send them here. They don’t have that problem in the US. You should read a book, any book, since you don’t even read my posts when you respond to them, you just type up garbage rantings that make no sense. Maybe breathe a little and avoid an ulcer.

Strait up yo dis glizzy finna be strait up tite gang gang. My lil homie need to upgrade from da hi point he be losing on tha driftwood 108

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    It costs money and takes paperwork to send them here. They don’t have that problem in the US. You should read a book, any book, since you don’t even read my posts when you respond to them, you just type up garbage rantings that make no sense. Maybe breathe a little and avoid an ulcer.
    Any book you recently saw on TV you want to suggest my dear professor of economics?

Easy boys, I was just curious as a lot of other retailers were showing them IN STOCK and shipping. Figured Wolverine would make good on their ETA, being so big, but since the handgun ban talk in parliament has calmed down, I'm less anxious about getting one, "before they're prohib," but still itching to get out and go punch paper!
    Click on my profile to see my EE Ads.

Maybe a sorry for being late package, like with a glock hat for those with early preorders. *wink wink*

Okay, you got me I just want a free Glock hat to be extra cool at the range

Also, I think it is still a good idea to get them directly from an authorized Canadian dealer of Glocks for warranty purposes, and what not.
    Last edited by hafetysazard; 04-15-2019 at 10:43 PM. Reason: spelling

i am still waiting for my all porcelin glock 7

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt McGirt View Post
    Strait up yo dis glizzy finna be strait up tite gang gang. My lil homie need to upgrade from da hi point he be losing on tha driftwood 108
    You ain't caramel coated cracker jack!
    Teach firearms safety in school to save lives.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by hafetysazard View Post
    Easy boys, I was just curious as a lot of other retailers were showing them IN STOCK and shipping. Figured Wolverine would make good on their ETA, being so big, but since the handgun ban talk in parliament has calmed down, I'm less anxious about getting one, "before they're prohib," but still itching to get out and go punch paper!
    Quote Originally Posted by hafetysazard View Post
    Maybe a sorry for being late package, like with a glock hat for those with early preorders. *wink wink*

Okay, you got me I just want a free Glock hat to be extra cool at the range
    I thought all the Glocks came through Rampart but I’m not 100% sure. The only ones in stock and shipping are not through Canadian distribution currently. I’ve heard the G48 will be delayed at least another month still. If you want swag get ahold of James Cassells and ask for swag to be sent out for the delay, he is the Canadian rep for Glock (James.cassells@glock. us)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast