Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When are the Glock 48's arriving?

When are the Glock 48's arriving?

When can we expect to see Glock 48's in stock & shipping?
    Click on my profile to see my EE Ads.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    tagged

Quote Originally Posted by hafetysazard View Post
    When can we expect to see Glock 48's in stock & shipping?
    stand together people and cancel you reservations. you'll see that either they'll show up faster by plane or you will get a discount... by answering as a mass we have the power to change things and be treated like what we are; paying customers!!
    the only times things changed in history is when people stood together and fought side by side.
    a pistol with the taxes and extra mags, lights, lasers, red dots, special spings, is worth more than 1000$ per customer. its hard earned money!
    would you accept your boss to pay you 3 months later than he is supposed to?
    why accept that glock brings a product 3 months late with a different excuse every time?

the only power we have is by sticking together

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    I'd be saving my time and energy on fighting a gun coming in a little late, and use it on the politicians trying to take them away.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Springarm1911 View Post
    stand together people and cancel you reservations. you'll see that either they'll show up faster by plane or you will get a discount... by answering as a mass we have the power to change things and be treated like what we are; paying customers!!
    the only times things changed in history is when people stood together and fought side by side.
    a pistol with the taxes and extra mags, lights, lasers, red dots, special spings, is worth more than 1000$ per customer. its hard earned money!
    would you accept your boss to pay you 3 months later than he is supposed to?
    why accept that glock brings a product 3 months late with a different excuse every time?

the only power we have is by sticking together
    So the factory makes them faster if we cancel our preorder? Right...

Did you ever think that a company would saturate the domestic market that requires no extra shipping and export paperwork first? From a business perspective it only makes sense. That and the demand is greater then they initially thought, so they have contracts to fill as well before international sales can be processed. I want my pistol as bad as the next guy, but I also understand economics. Also, this Glock doesn’t rip us off in the slightest when you take into account the import fees and shipping costs and it was even made with a barrel that fits our laws. Maybe quit whining so they keep sending us Glocks, better late then never.

CGN Regular
    i swear this always happens with every pre-order and no one ever learns.
    Last edited by Tinytitan; 04-15-2019 at 07:31 PM. Reason: missing word

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post

Did you ever think that a company would saturate the domestic market that requires no extra shipping and export paperwork first? From a business perspective it only makes sense. That and the demand is greater then they initially thought, so they have contracts to fill as well before international sales can be processed. I want my pistol as bad as the next guy, but I also understand economics. Also, this Glock doesn’t rip us off in the slightest when you take into account the import fees and shipping costs and it was even made with a barrel that fits our laws. Maybe quit whining so they keep sending us Glocks, better late then never.
    If To you exercising the right to be treated professionally by a vendor when spending hard earned money is whining than you must be rich enough to leave money hanging everywhere waiting for someone to be kind enough to throw you a bone... I wish I was as rich as you to not care being ripped off with a big smile and some nice promises. Beginning of 2019... most likely February... oups March... there was a strike in the USA in December... oups April but they'll be made in Austria.. oups forget may problem at the factory.... most likely June or July....
    Keep waiting buddy while everyone and his dog has one in the USA! They really care about you! Please send deposit to.... hahahaha!!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Springarm1911 View Post
    If To you exercising the right to be treated professionally by a vendor when spending hard earned money is whining than you must be rich enough to leave money hanging everywhere waiting for someone to be kind enough to throw you a bone... I wish I was as rich as you to not care being ripped off with a big smile and some nice promises. Beginning of 2019... most likely February... oups March... there was a strike in the USA in December... oups April but they'll be made in Austria.. oups forget may problem at the factory.... most likely June or July....
    Keep waiting buddy while everyone and his dog has one in the USA! They really care about you! Please send deposit to.... hahahaha!!
    How am I rich? I’m not entitled if that’s what you mean. Glock owes me nothing, I get the product when they can provide it. Whining doesn’t help. It’s like you think Glock is doing it on purpose.

Also, I just realized this is in Wolverines forum, I hope they delete this lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post

Check out the gun stores in the USA if you really think they re not already built.... and as you mentioned it doesn't need to be modified to be used in Canada so what is the hold up if not to make sure everyone in USA has one before even considering sending 1 to Canada...?
    For someone who brags he understands economics, you might want to pick up a book on the subject.
    So keep being happy they made a gun for the Canadian market and not asking yourself why they will wait until nobody buys one for 1 month in the USA before sending them to Canada. By accepting being at te bottom of the food chain lime this you're helping no one! Stand up!!

Oh here we go....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast