Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171819202122232425262728293141 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Sporter Update April 16 2019

My buddy mike ordered one October 9th then another one April 13th still nothing

CGN Regular
    But... but when will I get MINE!!!
    Not that I’m impatient, just that I’m not patient.
    All kidding aside, thanks for going hard in that little shop and supplying the not as free world with some evil black rifle goodness without all the nanny state strings attached.
    (im)patiently awaiting my own little bundle of joy.

Well at least we know now that it will be about a month late, so aug-sept will actually be oct- Nov...
    Thanks shaun
    Number 301 so here's to hoping early delivery....
    Last edited by cman; 09-27-2019 at 06:59 AM.

1 more question, is the serial number relevant where you are in line? it looks like some people who order later has a lower serial number than some who ordered earlier...

or perhaps serial number just means when you paid in full and has no real indication as to where you are in line?

When we’re able to get a shipping update. Something basic like 60 of 700 shipped. 20 people contacted without response or final payment yet. Total of 80 units.

To us that would say 11% shipped or prepped for shipment.

Due to the errors in order/sequencing with the anodizing and equipment errors. There’s no reasonable way to state which range of orders or serial numbers have shipped. The less complicated the update the less time spent on providing the update.

Quote Originally Posted by cman View Post
    Well at least we know now that it will be about a month late, so aug-sept will actually be oct- Nov...
    Thanks shaun
    Number 301 so here's to hoping early delivery....
    I'm 452 I'll trade you haha

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fluidmax View Post
    1 more question, is the serial number relevant where you are in line? it looks like some people who order later has a lower serial number than some who ordered earlier...

or perhaps serial number just means when you paid in full and has no real indication as to where you are in line?
    "serial number just means when you paid in full and has no real indication as to where you are in line" BINGO for the win!
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Uber Super GunNutz
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

I can’t imagine how sick ATRS is of answering the same question 47 times on the whole “what shipping order are you in or why are these serial numbers shipping before mine or does serial number determine shipping order?”
    They've said what’s going on, they’ve said how the shipping order is being determined and why a few got out of that order. They’ve said they will contact you when yours is ready. They’ve said the more time they spend answering cgn, email and phone inquiries about it the less time they have to be actually working on them.
    Let these gentlemen work. We’re all ecstatic about getting our receivers but we gotta hold out. They’re working hard, let them work.
    Cheers guys, and keep up the awesome work ATRS.

Can you guys bring me in that Roy Rodgers bow and arrow? Just ship it with my receiver please!