Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Sporter Update April 16 2019

Super GunNutz
    When you say altered hook, do you mean removing material from the bottom of the hook? Or has the hook been completely modified?

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 45C View Post
    When you say altered hook, do you mean removing material from the bottom of the hook? Or has the hook been completely modified?
    The "hook" has a slight angle on it now going from top to bottom of the front surface that allows the upper to pass by the big wart on the back of the TT adjustable triggers.
    It was a very minor modification even to do it by hand, but we figured why not modify the program to allow for less hassle for the end user.

I will try and get Shaun to post photos shortly.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Photos are up on our Facebook page, be sure to like and follow us on there as well!
    https://facebook.com/AlbertaTactical/

SO all those modifications will be implamented with the #2 FA uppers and lowers right ?

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XperienceDUDE View Post
    SO all those modifications will be implamented with the #2 FA uppers and lowers right ?
    They will be in effect on ALL forward assist uppers, and all second run lowers. Very few slick side uppers have the change on the hook, so the majority of the second run orders going with slick side will have the original style (and also the larger ejection port). ALL future orders being placed will be with the small ejection port and angled hook.

None are out yet, they're only just going up to anodizing now (a long with the first dozen forward assist uppers I might add!).

Going forward an easy way to know what you're looking at is if it has an enlarged ejection port, it has the original hook. If it has a small ejection port it has the angled hook.

BANNED
    Nice, I hope im in the first dozen Heck I ordered before the FRT was issues...lol..

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    Nice, I hope im in the first dozen Heck I ordered before the FRT was issues...lol..
    Sorry pal but I ordered 13 F/A uppers the day they were announced. Now if only my Krylon order would show up.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    Same here.

Can't wait for the email saying mine are ready. Just wondering when I should begin wearing out the refresh button.....
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by no-one special View Post
    Sorry pal but I ordered 13 F/A uppers the day they were announced. Now if only my Krylon order would show up.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by no-one special View Post
    well they have 12, so none for you as they cant fill your order..... hahahahahhah I ordered 5 minutes after the email was out as well...lol. my original serial was 25 so I hope the 15 before me got slick slides...lol...