Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Sporter Update April 16 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Teotwawki View Post
    I'd definitely call em gen 2, but the gen 1 will still hold great value... all thats changing is expanded compatibility, but in honesty they were already compatible with the vast amoubt of AR parts so it's not a biggie.
    Yes all will hold value, however when manufacturers update a product it’s productive to indicate the change by a designation. Like the Ruger PRs as an example.
    CCFR — CSSA

Any word on when the FA uppers from the first production run will start shipping out.
    Apologies if it jas already been mentioned.
    “Politicians and diapers must be replaced often, and for the same reason.”
    Mark Twain

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeJay View Post
    Any word on when the FA uppers from the first production run will start shipping out.
    Apologies if it jas already been mentioned.
    "Soon"

Well I ordered one, suppose I'm in run #3 and I'll be waiting a while. Hope no laws change in the meantime. Almost done my MD SLR build now, had some issues hope you guys put out a better quality product than them! I've heard you're top notch. Cheers.
    Great men are not born great, they grow great.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Patruick View Post
    Well I ordered one, suppose I'm in run #3 and I'll be waiting a while. Hope no laws change in the meantime. Almost done my MD SLR build now, had some issues hope you guys put out a better quality product than them! I've heard you're top notch. Cheers.
    I doubt you will be disappointed, there is NO comparison between what ATRS builds and what Crapabee pukes out and calls high quality product.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    I have a feeling FA uppers are getting VERY close to shipping out.....

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Patruick View Post
    Seeing it took over a year so far, and c-71 still has not passed, I think you are safe.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fordmam View Post
    Seeing it took over a year so far, and c-71 still has not passed, I think you are safe.
    Hopefully C71 gets drawn out until the election and the turd gets flushed. This should be the end of this useless nonsense that attacks the law abiding but favors further criminality.

Any update for SS upper and lower from PR#2?
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future."
    Adolf Hitler, 1935

Quote Originally Posted by AMET View Post
    Any update for SS upper and lower from PR#2?
    Lowers should be in production now, and if the timelines they had set are still on point... septemberish? Is what I recall for finish.

The SS uppers though won’t be done until the new year if I’m not mistaken.