Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22323435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Modern Sporter Update April 16 2019

Quote Originally Posted by chicu1981 View Post
    Oh wow. I am April of this year. So at least 6 more months
    ATRS told that they may produce the 3rd run a little bit faster. They ordered already the materials. Finger crossed :D

Quote Originally Posted by jonny427 View Post
    Also ordered in October. Starting to get very excited! One Positive of having to wait is that I will have a much nicer rifle. I've been slowly replacing some of the cheaper lower end parts I originally purchased, also I keep changing my mind haha.
    Me too, kind of. I bought all high end parts for my builds and changed my mind throughout the year. Now I have a bunch of spare parts and am forced to buy more receivers from the 3rd run.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chicu1981 View Post
    Oh wow. I am April of this year. So at least 6 more months
    I've already stated that the order has for all intents and purposes completely gone out the window, both chronological and sequentially. For example. Today we shipped a receiver with a serial around the ###280's. We also shipped a receiver around the ###690 range. We shipped a few ordered in October of last year. We shipped one ordered in April of this year. We stated before we won't be holding onto anybody's receivers and making them wait until the proper chronological order can be re-established, because frankly, the man power to do so would overwhelm us. So we're just powering through them, and shipping as fast as we can.

A couple people have posted 'oh i got my email' for this week.... But what I'm seeing as a new trend, is people are being VERY quiet about what guns they have, what has shipped, what they are buying right now... You're seeing, I dunno, maybe about 3-4% of people posting about their purchase/notification right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    I've already stated that the order has for all intents and purposes completely gone out the window, both chronological and sequentially. For example. Today we shipped a receiver with a serial around the ###280's. We also shipped a receiver around the ###690 range. We shipped a few ordered in October of last year. We shipped one ordered in April of this year. We stated before we won't be holding onto anybody's receivers and making them wait until the proper chronological order can be re-established, because frankly, the man power to do so would overwhelm us. So we're just powering through them, and shipping as fast as we can.

A couple people have posted 'oh i got my email' for this week.... But what I'm seeing as a new trend, is people are being VERY quiet about what guns they have, what has shipped, what they are buying right now... You're seeing, I dunno, maybe about 3-4% of people posting about their purchase/notification right now.
    Keep up the good works guys, i'm pretty new to this but from everything i read about your project... none the less, you guys rocks!

I definitely kept quiet as I didn't want people to feel bad considering the order date I put in compared to people who ordered before me.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomiheko View Post
    I definitely kept quiet as I didn't want people to feel bad considering the order date I put in compared to people who ordered before me.
    Then why say this at all unless you are meaning to stir the pot?
    |CCFR|

You boys at atrs are the real mvps
    Eeat more Ovaltine

Quote Originally Posted by Patt08 View Post
    Then why say this at all unless you are meaning to stir the pot?
    Because ATRS straight up admitted it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomiheko View Post
    Because ATRS straight up admitted it.
    So you're the person who ordered in April? Lucky you.
    |CCFR|

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    We have been running Sporter sets non stop for the last 18 months. hard to say exactly how many are out in the world but definitely a few hundred to date. We have several hundred more that should be shipping out very shortly.
    Pretty hard to push ahead any more production given the limits we have on machines and man power, yes I said it man power

Until the Turd can produce evidence of there being more than just x's and y's in the world, it will remain man power.
    thanks for the reply. Not complaining, was just curious. I think what you guys are doing is awesome. Keep it up!