Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 515171819202122232425262728293031323335 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Sporter Update April 16 2019

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mumbles Marble Mouth's Avatar
    I had a dream last night that my receiver set arrived. I was so excited I immediately started assembling it but then I heard a laugh and someone came and grabbed it and said “Hahahaha... Too late Nukem. This is prohibited now!” I think I’ve been playing too much Duke Nukem 3D World Tour.
    "If you elect a clown, you get a circus. "

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles Marble Mouth View Post
    I had a dream last night that my receiver set arrived. I was so excited I immediately started assembling it but then I heard a laugh and someone came and grabbed it and said “Hahahaha... Too late Nukem. This is prohibited now!” I think I’ve been playing too much Duke Nukem 3D World Tour.
    Yes you are playing too much duke nukem and no one is taking or prohibiting your stuff. Sheer will win a majority so be excited

Quote Originally Posted by MAGAKAG View Post
    Yes you are playing too much duke nukem and no one is taking or prohibiting your stuff. Sheer will win a majority so be excited
    I pray that you are right!
    Well, I know you are ‘right’…
    I mean, I pray that you are correct!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    If we are working on YOUR property we will be returning it to you to deal with as you see fit with YOUR government.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrounds8mil View Post
    Just the answer we've all been hoping for. Thanks guys
    I had the pleasure of meeting some of the ATRS crew at various 3 gun matches over the summer and it was reassuring to hear them express that they are committed to exercising what we have left for freedoms in this country.

Great to see them support the shooting sports by sponsoring pretty much all the major 3 gun matches in the western Canada this year!

Have all my parts waiting for my next MS build.

CGN Regular
    I don't know how much more transparent we can or could have been with PROJECTED delivery times. How the production runs work and so on. We are shipping out lowers or sets pretty much daily. What more can we do to appease the impatient ones other than put them last on the list?
    I freaking love this response! Made my night
    *Exchange offers expire within 24hrs*

I don't know how much more transparent we can or could have been with PROJECTED delivery times. How the production runs work and so on. We are shipping out lowers or sets pretty much daily. What more can we do to appease the impatient ones other than put them last on the list?
    A weekly update just saying that serial numbers ###-xxxx have been shipped or something to keep people calm. You are the new drug dealer in town providing a high quality product that’s in short supply, you gotta give the fiends a little fix to tide them over.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamg_55 View Post
    A weekly update just saying that serial numbers ###-xxxx have been shipped or something to keep people calm. You are the new drug dealer in town providing a high quality product that’s in short supply, you gotta give the fiends a little fix to tide them over.
    I'm pretty sure it has been established that the serial number range in no way reflects the delivery order. Just the order of full payment. So, telling us a serial number range would not be all that effective. That being said, this fiend is definitely waiting to get his fix. lol

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by KDW__ View Post
    I'm pretty sure it has been established that the serial number range in no way reflects the delivery order. Just the order of full payment. So, telling us a serial number range would not be all that effective. That being said, this fiend is definitely waiting to get his fix. lol
    Wouldnt lower serials indicate forst to pay in full? Still a useful metric
    f:P

Quote Originally Posted by HotSoup View Post
    Wouldnt lower serials indicate forst to pay in full? Still a useful metric
    Still a range of serial numbers will confuse people. People will forget or ignore the information already provided.

Only fair and clear option is to say 112 of 745 lowers shipped. That’s it. From there you can take a guess based on your order date as to where your at and serial number here means NOTHING.

But this will translate to 112 shipped and that means 223(1st run) + 112(2nd run) means they have shipped serials 224 - 335. This would then be followed with “I paid in full and my serial number is 305 but I never got an email” blah blah blah (no personal attack against who has 305 haha)

It may be time to license out the production of the Modern Sporter to other CNC shops to get as many of these into the wild before they are tracked by C-71 and before they FRT is pulled and they are prohibited with the rest of the AR variants...!

Consider it ARTS...