Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213141516171819202232 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Sporter Update April 16 2019

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rimlick View Post
    Agreed. My understanding is they finished up to #223 many months ago. And as a #250 client I am definitely hoping for an email about these shipping sooner than later
    It would seem you have not kept up with their production schedules. Yes 223 was done many months ago but Rick has explained time and again their schedule.
    I will reiterate for you. 1st run lowers ended with 223, then they started production on F/A uppers, then made more SS uppers while waiting for additional material for lowers to arrive.
    Then they start on run 2 and then run 3 lowers then will go back to uppers. So logically several hundred uppers were made in between run 1 of lowers and run 2.

I seriously doubt they are sitting on a bunch of finished lowers waiting for the right day to start shipping them.
    I know that some have been shipped in the last few days as I saw the post person with a number of them. I suspect there will be more shipping next week and the next week and so on.

One thing you can usually count on is that you will be waiting patiently, and that one time you are away on a distant holiday or in the hospital etc is when it will be ready to ship lol. In the end it always works out and you discover it was worth the wait.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CobraGT's Avatar
    Pretty excited for news about mine.... haven't heard anything yet. I paid for mine March 4th, so fingers crossed it'll be in the mail before the end of the month.
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free Barbarus hic ego sum, quia non intelligor illis
    EE Ads: Insurance is NOT included on any agreed "shipped" price!
    I take no responsibility for an EE item once it has been shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by no-one special View Post
    ...I know that some have been shipped in the last few days as I saw the post person with a number of them. I suspect there will be more shipping next week and the next week and so on.
    Last I heard was they were nearing completion for SOME. But hadn’t heard anyone got shipment notices let alone 2nd run lowers in hand.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteannerdy View Post
    Last I heard was they were nearing completion for SOME. But hadn’t heard anyone got shipment notices let alone 2nd run lowers in hand.
    Some have shipped, some have been picked up, some are at the shop waiting to ship, some are at the shop being built, some are at anodizing, some are still just blocks of aluminum.

We will be in touch when yours is ready, I do apologize for some delays as we had hoped to begin shipping a month earlier. This is a huge production run and it will be shipping for likely the next 8-12 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    Some have shipped, some have been picked up, some are at the shop waiting to ship, some are at the shop being built, some are at anodizing, some are still just blocks of aluminum.

We will be in touch when yours is ready, I do apologize for some delays as we had hoped to begin shipping a month earlier. This is a huge production run and it will be shipping for likely the next 8-12 weeks
    Can't wait to see the MS photo thread light up!!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ColinD View Post
    Can't wait to see the MS photo thread light up!!
    yeah i have a feeling we wont be seeing many more pics of peoples new NRs for a while
    f:P

Quote Originally Posted by HotSoup View Post
    yeah i have a feeling we wont be seeing many more pics of peoples new NRs for a while
    HA! good point.

Would be nice to see roughly where you are at with shipping... Ie. Shipping orders placed Dec 1 - Dec 15 etc... Please remind me what was the cut off for production run one/start of production run #2?

Thanks
    J
    Last edited by JIP911; 09-22-2019 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HotSoup View Post
    What NR? I don't think I know anyone with a single NR anymore. Pretty sure they have all been sold to Mike in the last couple days.
    Arte et Marte