Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 717192021222324252627282930313233343537 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Sporter Update April 16 2019

I like your dedication to making a top tier product, I would like to the the MS more attainable and as common in Canada/Alberta as a 10/22 or SKS.

Hopefully we see ATRS expand operations in the coming years and well into the future.

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Actually we WERE approached by BCL to see if we wanted help in the manufacturing of our Sporters. We politely declined, should we reconsider?
    As much of an impatient bunch we’ve been. We didn’t order their product. We ordered yours.

One day the political landscape may be favourable to increase your in house staff/production. But until that time. We’re just trying to stay ready for our new property.

If I wanted a product made by someone else I would not be waiting for a modern sporter and I would already have a rifle built on someone elses NR receiver set. You guys have a bit of a reputation for high quality work.

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    If one was to order one by years end...any approx. idea when in 2020 (hopefully!!!) it would be received?!

Thanks!!!
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ColinD View Post
    I like your dedication to making a top tier product, I would like to the the MS more attainable and as common in Canada/Alberta as a 10/22 or SKS.

Hopefully we see ATRS expand operations in the coming years and well into the future.
    In this political climate it is not gonna happen. We were truly hoping for a Turdless Canada on Monday at which point a bigger facility, more machine and staff would have been a top priority for me to work on. However not be of a suicidal nature and the fact that we have another potential term of the Turd and company to invest millions of dollars into expansion would be a very stupid idea, so we hope and pray this regime does not last long, Canadians grab brains and flush the Turd and company and get a government back in power that is not trying to make Western Canada the next Venezuela.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Quote Originally Posted by KDW__ View Post
    If I wanted a product made by someone else I would not be waiting for a modern sporter and I would already have a rifle built on someone elses NR receiver set. You guys have a bit of a reputation for high quality work.
    It has been a hard earned reputation over many years to attain and retain and I wish to keep it that way. Not suggesting we always bat 1000 but we try and when we fail we do whats necessary to make it right.
    We get inquiries regularly from all over asking us to outsource some of our production and frankly I am not interested. Not saying another shop could not produce the same quality but from experience I found that the chances are low of maintaining the quality once a part is outsourced.
    That being said we do outsource anodizing and nitride finishing simply as both are a bit of an art form in themselves and more importantly both processes create extreme high humidity which has disastrous effects on CNC equipment. We have tried literally ever anodizing local company only to find none are truly capable of a finish that meets our demands, hence the weekly trips to Edmonton that I would certainly not miss. But if that is what it takes to achieve the quality we want, I am willing to drive for 6 hours to attain it.

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

Quote Originally Posted by hannibal.black98 View Post
    If one was to order one by years end...any approx. idea when in 2020 (hopefully!!!) it would be received?!

Thanks!!!
    Orders placed now would see late spring to early summer delivery. This is as close as I can predict at this point in time. With luck we can shorten that time but I can't promise it.

Bigger question, when is Parliament set to return?

Quote Originally Posted by correctaccount View Post
    Bigger question, when is Parliament set to return?
    How would we know? We build guns and have as little as is humanly possible to do with the ilk of the earth.

Sorry I wasn’t exactly asking you but the other participants in the thread