Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 414161718192021222324252627282930313234 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Sporter Update April 16 2019

Yeah I can't wait. I have two in the mid 300's coming at some point.

I've been spending lots of time lately admiring all the parts I have to build them.

I’d suggest to anyone on the fence concerned with law changes. Pay up in full. Then the sale is complete under current laws.

Then all you need is to pay shipping. They can ship you what’s already your non-restricted non registered property.

If you wait and they can’t complete your sale due to changes in law then your out your deposit. Unfortunately the deposit we all put in is already spent at this point between material and labour. Hell they’ve even spent some of the money you haven’t given them on the labour/manufacturing or anodizing the receivers.

Quote Originally Posted by ColinD View Post
    Anyone get an email last week? I'm wondering if the ones out for anodizing came back, if not I bet this week, after the stat holiday, will be busy for shipping...I hope
    If I recall the last batch took about 1 - 1.5 weeks for them to sort.

Basically they open the shipment and pull 1 lower at a time and check the following:

Finish quality/Quality Control

Check Serial number
    - if it’s an unassigned serial, they contact the oldest open order for final payment and pair with their upper choice and then arrange shipping.
    - if it’s a serial number that is assigned, they pair with the upper and contact the customer for shipping arrangement.

It’s a process and is as clean as can be.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ColinD View Post
    Anyone get an email last week? I'm wondering if the ones out for anodizing came back, if not I bet this week, after the stat holiday, will be busy for shipping...I hope
    We received some lowers back from anodizing late Friday but elected to hold off until today to initiate contact with those whose sets are now ready to go rather than to come in today to 1500 email inquiries from guys asking if theirs was in this batch. Also it allowed for a quiet and restful weekend which was truly needed around here.

Please note We WILL be contacting those who have sets ready to go. Another large load will be going out for ano this week.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scottcullen View Post
    Ordered nov 16th, still nothing. Hypothetically speaking, if liberals win and ban semi autos with a 2 years grace period can atrs still ship out the receivers? Or are we SOL?
    If we are working on YOUR property we will be returning it to you to deal with as you see fit with YOUR government.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    We received some lowers back from anodizing late Friday but elected to hold off until today to initiate contact with those whose sets are now ready to go rather than to come in today to 1500 email inquiries from guys asking if theirs was in this batch. Also it allowed for a quiet and restful weekend which was truly needed around here.

Please note We WILL be contacting those who have sets ready to go. Another large load will be going out for ano this week.
    Sounds great. And we all agree it’s been a busy time and glad your team had a relaxed weekend that has been much deserved.

If we are working on YOUR property we will be returning it to you to deal with as you see fit with YOUR government.
    Just the answer we've all been hoping for. Thanks guys
    Anything with tits, tires or tracks, its gonna cost ya.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ssapach's Avatar
    Woooooohoooooo!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrounds8mil View Post
    Just the answer we've all been hoping for. Thanks guys
    All the more reason to pay up and close your orders. Once the sale is complete. It’s YOUR property and YOURs do what’s deemed legal with it.

It`s unfortunate that C-71 forced them to be creative about assigning serial numbers and closing orders, and of course there is the impending ban coming for us if the government does not change but we really do have to appreciate how hard ATRS is working to both communicate with us and get our property in our hands as soon as possible. Keep up the great work ATRS!