Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Single Shot Centre Fire

Quote Originally Posted by 99Solutions View Post
    If the price is right, I will be VERY interested in this.

It would be a great way of trying a new cartridge without breaking the bank. It’s an excellent way to introduce a new shooter to a very safe shooting option.

There’s also something very valuable about the simplicity of it. I am waiting for Midland to come out with centerfire barrels, but I will gladly buy a Chinese version of the same setup.

Keep us posted CanAm!
    I asked midland for the centerfire barrels. They don't even know when they will be available in the US.

^^^^Been waiting as well, purchased a single in 410 18.5 barrel, they seem to having problems with their suppliers in Turkey, commercials indicated end of 2018?

CGN Regular
    That’s too bad. I had wondered whether or not it was a pipedream. Their website says very little about it and there is no news on it for some time now. Just the initial article stating their intent.
    In the US they are already listing both rimfire and Shotgun combos from some vendors, even though these aren't listed on the Midland website yet. I wondered if it's because it's a small company undermanned to maintain the site possibly. I couldn't get any more info from Khan arms either, so this seems conspicuously absent.
    Midland does have me on their email waiting list for notification when the centerfire barrels become available, but maybe i should also he on the waiting list to be notified when pigs are going to fly.
    I held back from buyjng the shotgun until i can get the whole package. If somebody else comes out with a competitive off before midland gets thibgs up and running, i dont mind buying from most other companies. Including chinese ones. They may not be brownings, but i havent had much trouble with them yet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12