Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: ...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Last edited by jiffx2781; 05-17-2020 at 11:48 PM.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by 45C View Post
    If the pupose of the post is to simply show the diff between the two products, why post in ATRS forum?

Post it in an open forum, where sh!t can’t be deleted.
    There's nothing in this thread that ATRS would want to delete IMO, and if you think posts can't disappear from the other forums, I've got a bridge to sell you.
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free.
    Bureaucracy not an instrument of democratic government but, on the contrary, the worst enemy of freedom and democracy.
    If the penalty for a crime is a fine, then that law only applies to the poor.

Quote Originally Posted by 45C View Post
    I seen your work and it’s very nice, but I got to disagree about the tools,
    I’ve been doing carpentry work for 35 yrs and good tools do matter.
    I’ve seen King Kanada chop saws that couldn’t cut a piece of 2x6 square.
    So ya , King Kanada can eat a bowl of cock soup.

As for CNC machinery, I don’t get how there can be so many different issues , is all.
    Is it more of a sh!tty tool issue? Or inexpensived apprentices ?
    I think i just pissed myself....cock soup....lol!!!!

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    I chose to post it here since one of the products in my post is an ATRS product. If the other guys were on CGN and had their own forum I might have posted it there as well.

Didn't think it mattered so much what forum I posted it in??? What are you, the internet police?
    Lol , nope .
    I just thought the thread would have been more entertaining??? if it were in the open forum.
    You know what I mean.

Last edited by jiffx2781; 05-17-2020 at 11:49 PM.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by tactical_tech View Post
    I thought the cartridge style triggers didn’t fit the SLR? Or is it just some?
    Yes they fit real nice, but you have to, and I only know about the Trigger Tech:
    Remove the two set screws that provide tension to the unit, put the trigger assembly into the housing, turn it upside down and place in a vice.
    Pick a drill bit that clears the threads in the set screw hole and CAREFULLY drill through the top of the housing . Remove the trigger and re-install the set screws, put back in the housing , install unit into the lower. Now you have the holes for the hex key to adjust the tension on the set screws.

Quote Originally Posted by s3xspert11
    Im excited to get a ATRS as well however, and not to be a dick and maybe I'm wrong but If it wasn't for macdef submitting this through it wouldn't have opened the doors
    ATRS were working on the Sporter before macdef submitted anything. IIRC

And the Modern series LONG before that.
    There are only two types of people in this world, those who want to control others, and those who have no such desire. The former is the enemy of humanity.

Stand together. Stand strong. Don't give them an inch for they will take a mile.

Last edited by jiffx2781; 05-17-2020 at 11:49 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Don't know how I missed this part of your post but anyways....

Reality is if it weren't for the Modern Hunter we wouldn't have ANY of these products. Before the MH (and even during the process of bringing it to market) the mere thought of this type of firearm being approved was thought impossible and mocked by many. Once it was successful others started to think that if ATRS could pull it off then perhaps they could as well. So when talking about giving credit where it's due, ATRS deserves their due.

If it weren't for them the closest thing to a DI "ar style" rifle we would have had would have been the Jard J48 and we all know how wonderful they turned out to be (yes, I had the unfortunate pleasure of owning one). Thankfully we now have Canadian product that is actually worth owning.
    Why don't we have a LIKE button yet??

Close to my Friends, Closer to my Enemies
    ...I am actually glad this thread has generated responses by a lot of people who actually DO own either one or both of these products and we have ended up receiving a lot of REAL feedback both positive and negative...
    I've learned a lot in this thread and see myself going the MS way. I'm also seeing a lot of SLR's on the EE.
    Ever since NEA, I have learned to sit back and watch the 1st Gen Pre-Paid phenomenon.
    ATRS has already worked a lot of this out. Thanks
    “Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance, determines your destiny.” - Aristotle