Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 791011121314151617

Thread: ...

My stubbornness paid off, I refuse to pre-order and I wanted to wait till an FRT was issued before ordering an MS set and missed the boat. But I found a built rifle on the EE for a decent price and snatched it up. As I expected the receiver set looks perfect, the previous owner had already sent it back for the touch-up for the mag issue and whatever else and I'm really excited to get out and shoot it now.
    Unfortunately no one local has 6.5G reloading dies or factory ammo in stock so I'm stuck only being able to look at it for a while.

There was never any question in my mind that I was getting an MS set rather than the Macjunk set.
    If anyone in the Edmonton area knows where to find dies or factory 6.5G let me know. I'll be ordering dies soon if I can't source them locally.

Now my MH has a little brother
    The MS is getting a Trijicon 2.5-12.5x42 which is waiting for me to pick up at the PO as I type this. Leaving work early to get it, lol.
    The Leupold will go back on my ACR.
    Name:  IMG_20190415_202332.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  138.0 KB
    Last edited by cr5; 04-27-2019 at 12:16 AM.
    Don't be so sensitive snowflake, words can't hurt you.
    "Facts don't care about your feelings" Ben Shapiro
    If it's on the muzzle it's a brake NOT a break

By the power vested in me as God of my world.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cr5 View Post
    My stubbornness paid off, I refuse to pre-order and I wanted to wait till an FRT was issued before ordering an MS set. I found a built rifle on the EE for a decent price and snatched it up. As I expected the receiver set looks perfect, the previous owner had already sent it back for the touch-up for the mag issue and whatever else and I'm really excited to get out and shoot it now.
    Unfortunately no one local has 6.5G reloading dies or factory ammo in stock so I'm stuck only being able to look at it for a while.

There was never any question in my mind that I was getting an MS set rather than the Macjunk set.
    If anyone in the Edmonton area knows where to find dies or factory 6.5G let me know. I'll be ordering dies soon if I can't source them locally.

Now my MH has a little brother Name:  IMG_20190415_202332.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  138.0 KB
    We have a pretty healthy stock of 6.5 Grendel ammo on hand.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    We have a pretty healthy stock of 6.5 Grendel ammo on hand.
    Unless you can sell it to my wife on my behalf (she has no PAL) it won't help me till the end of May. I'm working shutdown with only Sundays off till then.
    My wife is in Calgary for the next week and a half so I could have her stop by to pick up another upper and some ammo if you have one I can have without being on the list

I'll probably just swap in my 223 barrel until I can get my hands on 6.5G ammo or dies.
    This is the longest I've had a rifle without shooting it, it's driving me nuts

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cr5 View Post
    Unless you can sell it to my wife on my behalf (she has no PAL) it won't help me till the end of May. I'm working shutdown with only Sundays off till then.
    My wife is in Calgary for the next week and a half so I could have her stop by to pick up another upper and some ammo if you have one I can have without being on the list

I'll probably just swap in my 223 barrel until I can get my hands on 6.5G ammo or dies.
    This is the longest I've had a rifle without shooting it, it's driving me nuts
    Sorry dude, I just don't look good in jail. Every upper we have is someones property. If you ain't on the list it will be quite a while till we have any spares on hand.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Sorry dude, I just don't look good in jail. Every upper we have is someones property. If you ain't on the list it will be quite a while till we have any spares on hand.
    I'll just have to wait like we did in the old days, lol.
    Or the same way I got my MS, just wait for someone on the EE who's not an ass to sell one for a fair price

My donor for my 223 barrel.
    I still haven't decided how much of this rifle will end up on the MS, I wasn't planning to buy a complete rifle so now I have even more parts to mix and match, lol
    Name:  IMG_20190102_130316.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  79.8 KB
    Last edited by cr5; 04-27-2019 at 12:13 AM.