Thread: Anti walk trigger pins for wk180c?

CGN Regular

Anti walk trigger pins for wk180c?

Hi do you have any plans to make an anti walk trigger/hammer pin set for the wk180c?

I had a triggertech trigger installed in my 180c, the hammer pin walks out every 100 rounds or so. I imaging it'd not be hard for you to cut the pins a bit long and cut 2 c-clip slots at both ends?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    If you tightened the tensioning screws in the Trigger Tech the pins should never move no?
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Regular
    I did multiple times, however the pins still moves. Triggertech manual says tighten the 2 screws to "snug" which I did. Being tiny screws I didn't torque them down, but definitely snug.

Try some blue loctite, that may help

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diegocn View Post
    Hi do you have any plans to make an anti walk trigger/hammer pin set for the wk180c?

I had a triggertech trigger installed in my 180c, the hammer pin walks out every 100 rounds or so. I imaging it'd not be hard for you to cut the pins a bit long and cut 2 c-clip slots at both ends?
    No plans for that at this point. With us not being the manufacturer of the lower, and not being privy to tolerances on the mfg of it, it would be tricky to make something that would fit them all. We have seen as much on making the Bolt Catch releases.

Barry

But you never know
    Last edited by RWA-Sales; 04-18-2019 at 05:31 PM.

CGN Regular
    I'll keep hoping. Thanks for the response.

Quote Originally Posted by RWA-Sales View Post
    No plans for that at this point. With us not being the manufacturer of the lower, and not being privy to tolerances on the mfg of it, it would be tricky to make something that would fit them all. We have seen as much on making the Bolt Catch releases.

Barry

But you never know

a black chicago bolt in the proper size would work even