Thread: How long am I suppose to wait for account update

CGN Regular

How long am I suppose to wait for account update

Just curious. I have purchased a firearm though Gunbroker.com and according to USPS the firearm should have arrived at IRUNGUNS Arizona office on April 16, 2019. However my account still saying waiting for the export item and does not charge my the GST yet (nearly 1 week). I know Irunguns receive 100 packages a day and it will be a delay in unpacking and updating my account. But I would just like to know how long is a reasonable time frame of delay and when should I starting asking the situation.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer padawan's Avatar
    If I remember, the cut off is the 15th of the month. So you should receive it late June now, as it will go out with orders from April 16th to May 15th
    Poly is pissed eh...behold my field of f*cks..and see that it is bare!!

Murph83

Good morning, yes we received between 40 to 200 boxes a day, some days it can get a little crazy, specially after weekends and holidays. Around the 15th during the export cutoff we do fall further behind in our receiving Dept as it take time to ensure everything is cross checked against the permit applications. If your shipper shows the item as being received by IRUNGUNS it is here, we just haven't gotten to it yet.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by proflui View Post
    Just curious. I have purchased a firearm though Gunbroker.com and according to USPS the firearm should have arrived at IRUNGUNS Arizona office on April 16, 2019. However my account still saying waiting for the export item and does not charge my the GST yet (nearly 1 week). I know Irunguns receive 100 packages a day and it will be a delay in unpacking and updating my account. But I would just like to know how long is a reasonable time frame of delay and when should I starting asking the situation.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Good morning, yes we received between 40 to 200 boxes a day, some days it can get a little crazy, specially after weekends and holidays. Around the 15th during the export cutoff we do fall further behind in our receiving Dept as it take time to ensure everything is cross checked against the permit applications. If your shipper shows the item as being received by IRUNGUNS it is here, we just haven't gotten to it yet.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Thanks for the update!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by proflui View Post

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Yaaa, dont worry! They are just at the range testing it!
    Il messanger non è importante