Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: From our friends at PSA ATF/RCMP receivers 59.99USD

Last edited by LeadMonkey; 01-12-2020 at 05:57 AM.

someone's got some growing up to do.

purchase on the way

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by heliace View Post
    I do not want to have to work out rates when I am in my country, on a Canadian website and purchasing with Canadian DOLLARS!!!! You want my money? You do the conversion and update you F'n prices as necessary!!!
    Lol

####. You guys are such beauties.
    Freedom costs a buck 'o' five.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LeadMonkey View Post
    They said no dude, you are being an ass, if you don’t like it go somewhere else.

Their model is USD for a reason, Canadian dollar is worthless, inventory is all purchased in USD, if they advertised with the worthless CDN dollar they would loose money regularly on the conversion alone, so again that is the business model.

If I were them I would reject you as a customer purely on your attitude.
    I just reject you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Out ye demons of U.S.D.,,, ha, being cheap I will wait till they are in Canada to save the $25 usd shipping,, so please bring lots in and as soon as you can get a pic up of the Mountie,,, that would be cool, nothing against them, just a bit of fun! Cheers.

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

These will sell for $84.99USD in Canada as the flat rate shipping will be included in the price.

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Out ye demons of U.S.D.,,, ha, being cheap I will wait till they are in Canada to save the $25 usd shipping,, so please bring lots in and as soon as you can get a pic up of the Mountie,,, that would be cool, nothing against them, just a bit of fun! Cheers.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    These will sell for $84.99USD in Canada as the flat rate shipping will be included in the price.
    That would be $113.71 CDN (today), plus applicable taxes heliace.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    So, about the same as an aero. Not bad.

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar
    Might want to check first about using " RCMP " . Is it funny? Yes. but...

CBC News · Posted: Sep 25, 1999 8:37 AM ET | Last Updated: November 10, 2000
    The characteristic red-coated Mountie image belongs once more to the RCMP after the police force decided not to renew its five-year contract with the Walt Disney Company.

Control of the trademarks had been given over to Disney when the RCMP hired the company to promote their image and protect them from being abused in the commercial marketplace.

That meant anyone wanting to use the image -- to put a Mountie on a T-shirt, a key-chain, or anything else -- had to pay a licensing fee or be charged with stealing "intellectual property."

The RCMP say the Mounties now have enough knowledge and experience with commercial licensing to protect the image on their own.

CBC's Journalistic Standards and Practices|About CBC News
    Report Typo or Error|Send Feedback
    EXTERNAL LINKS
    RCMP
    POPULAR NOW